Forza Horizon 4 crashes without notify at the loading screen both on PC and Xbox One S

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 crashes without notify at the loading screen both on PC and Xbox One S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot play the Forza Horizon 4 from my computer and from my Xbox One S. Game is freezing while in the first loading screen and closes. I checked my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yiğit Bilgen, May 21, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4 crashes without notify at the loading screen both on PC and Xbox One S

I cannot play the Forza Horizon 4 from my computer and from my Xbox One S. Game is freezing while in the first loading screen and closes. I checked my Windows Log from my computer and it says issue is "SunriseReleaseFinal". I tried everything in the articles in Xbox Support and Forzamotorsport Support and i couldn't solve the issue. I even Format my PC (Deleted OS and Reinstall it and cleared all my SSDs and HDDs, nothing left after Format) and Xbox One S (I followed the article about formating the Xbox One S). After i tried to reinstall and play this game from my xbox console (One S), i realise am facing the same problem at my console at the same loading screen too.

:)

Yiğit Bilgen, May 21, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Forza Horizon 4 crashes without notify at the loading screen both on PC and Xbox One S

3. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Fechando Sozinho [Translate] Forza Horizon 4 closing alone

Hi Marlos,

I see that you are playing this on a PC and not on an Xbox One. I recommend looking at this support article I found with many known solutions to resolve FH4 crashing on a Windows 10 PC:

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/forza-horizon-4-crash-on-pc-solved/

There are 10 different fixes to try on that article so definitely try them all one by one and let us know which one helped!
  4. jerbear30ky Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crash to desktop

https://www.****/knowledge/forza-horizon-4-crash-on-pc-solved/
  5. MsSpydaSam Win User

Game sharing Xbox One S & Xbox Series S

You are correct, I’ve sat with both machines if I load him up only only on the series S and load Forza Horizon 4, and then load me up on the one S, it tells Me I’m already playing this game on the series S. it’s most baffling.

And thanks to Xbox live chat telling me do this do that reset both consoles etc etc… I now have zero home swaps left on either account.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Forza Horizon 4 POOR FPS Performance on GTX 1080Ti

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 crashes without notify at the loading screen both on PC and Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crashes

2. When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.: When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. When you get to the end of the mission, it stays there. The same thing always happens when I restart the console. It is important to mention...
  3. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Fault offset: 0x000000000002cf19Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module...
  4. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4
  5. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  6. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  7. Forza horizon 5 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crashing: Forza horizon 5 crashes on start. I used to have an error code. But I no longer do. It acts like it’s going to load. Then as soon. And the little screen part shows up nothing happens. And it...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S: Hi, I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S for about an year without problem. In this few days, a few problem arises that disallow to play. - The screen suddenly freeze for...
  9. My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE): I use a USB WIFI stick that I plug into a USB port on my PC but when its plugged in Forza shows up on my screen and after 2-3 seconds just closes, I have reinstalled the game 2 times but nothing...
  10. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...