Forza Horizon 4 crashes when I load into the game

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 crashes when I load into the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got Forza Horizon 4 on the gamepass on pc. I've done the introduction where you race in all the different seasons to learn the new controls.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by barret_01, Jun 19, 2023.

1. barret_01
    barret_01 Guest

I just got Forza Horizon 4 on the gamepass on pc. I've done the introduction where you race in all the different seasons to learn the new controls. After that there was a cutscene where I got to choose character and then a map appeared and where I could choose different racing challenges. I chose the first one and then I had to choose one out of three cars where I chose the Audi Tts. After that the camera pans to the 3rd person view of the car and there the game freezes for 5 seconds and then crashes. I've unistalled the game and reinstalled it but nothing happens. When I start up the game and press "continue" in the menu it puts me in the same scenario. The camera pans to 3rd person and the game crashes.

Thanks in advance.

:)

barret_01, Jun 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: