Forza horizon 4 crashes on disclaimer screen

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 crashes on disclaimer screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello I have been having problems tring get my forza horizon 4 to load on my pc. It will get to the disclaimer screen then crash. If I restart my pc it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NicholasStefanic, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Forza horizon 4 crashes on disclaimer screen

Hello I have been having problems tring get my forza horizon 4 to load on my pc. It will get to the disclaimer screen then crash. If I restart my pc it will get into the game only to crash at what seems to be around the same time every time. All my drivers
    are up to date, my windows is up to date, and my pc can definitely brun the game. I have tried to uninstall abd reinstall,download a app off the store, and I tried to do a clean boot but i dont know if i did it correctly. Is there any other ways to fix this
    problem?

:)

NicholasStefanic, Sep 29, 2018
  2. NOBBY1979
    NOBBY1979 Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 PC crashing on load screen

How do i stop Forza Horizon 3 from crashing on loading screen

NOBBY1979, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Typicalmetro
    Typicalmetro Guest
    forza horizon 4 crash with no error screen

Just bought forza horizon 4 and it’s fully downloaded and everything it just won’t run like it just shows the beginning screen and then just crashes and it doesn’t come up with any errors or anything

Typicalmetro, Sep 29, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello Nicholas

Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. When you launch game go to task manager then select forza horizon 4 right click and set priority to high.

Hope this helps

Thanks

brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Sep 29, 2018
  5. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    check updates for the game, restar the game and shop app and check you have requirements

pa1blo, Sep 29, 2018
  6. It still doesn't work. I downloaded the demo to see if that would run correctly and ir works fine.

NicholasStefanic, Sep 30, 2018
  7. Hi Nicholas,

So, when trying to play Forza Horizon 4, the game keeps crashing even after uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Thank you for checking that the drivers and PC were updated. To perform a clean boot, check out the following link:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Please try this before the clean boot:

If Forza Horizon 4 is disabled from being a background app it may crash or hang when suspending and resuming. check whether the setting is set to Off: Privacy > Background apps > Forza Horizon 4 > Off. Please keep this setting On.

I hope this helps ^‿^

XBF Jasmine Z, Sep 30, 2018
  8. Forza horizon 4 crashes on disclaimer screen

The game is allowed to run as a backgrounds app and still the same result after clean boot.

NicholasStefanic, Sep 30, 2018
  9. I hope you can find a fix soon this game is awesome... I play on the xbox one and so far no problems at all

HyperVenom523, Sep 30, 2018
  10. I am able to run thegame for a very short period of time if i restart my pc and launch it as soon as i can. If i do this i always crash in the same place on the intro sequence then it goes back to not getting past the disclamdis screen. I not sues if that
    info is of any use. I dont think it my hard drive i have installed it on 3 different drives now.

NicholasStefanic, Oct 1, 2018
  11. LoganGodreau
    LoganGodreau Guest
    I have the very same problem right now. My game loads fine until after I press continue, then the loading screens get all laggy and the game crashes. please report back if anybody finds a solution. Thank you.

LoganGodreau, Oct 2, 2018
  12. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist, in regards to this specific issue if it is still crashing on start up I recommend reading this article from

Forza Forums
    . It looks like there's been a solution for the problem. Let us know if this helps. Thank you.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: