Forza Horizon 4 Crash on Startup (DCOM Error)

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Crash on Startup (DCOM Error) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I starts the game, it always crashes after 3 seconds and I get this error from Event Viewer. The server... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by crazyriot0, Jun 16, 2020.

1. crazyriot0
    crazyriot0 Guest

Every time I starts the game, it always crashes after 3 seconds and I get this error from Event Viewer.

Code:
    The server Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.416.287.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

I tried:

- Disabling Defender, Firewall, AntiVirus

- Turning off MSI Afterburner, Rivatuner Statistics Server

- WSReset

- Reinstalling the game 5 times

- Safe Boot

- Component Services : Enable Distributed COM on this computer, Default Authentication Level to Connect, Default Impersonation Level to Identify, Editing COM Security - Access Permissions

- Disabling Settings - Delivery Optimization - Allow downloads from other PCs

The game is installed in D:.

I have two Microsoft accounts in my PC, one is my PC account, and the other is for Forza Horizon 4. (I bought the game in that account.)

I logged in with the second account in Windows Store and Xbox.

My PC Spec:

- CPU : i7-9750H

- RAM : DDR4 16GB (8GB x2)

- GPU : GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (6GB)

- SSD 1 : Western Digital SN520 NVMe SSD (256GB) (CForza Horizon 4 Crash on Startup (DCOM Error) :)

- SSD 2 : Micron Crucial BX500 (256GB) (DForza Horizon 4 Crash on Startup (DCOM Error) :) (Forza Horizon 4 located)

Help me.. I tried to fix this error for 3 months googling, so I've tried almost all solutions.

:)

crazyriot0, Jun 16, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: