Forza Horizon 4 Clubbeitritt

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Clubbeitritt in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hallo zusammen, Ich habe ein Problem bei Forza Horizon 4. Ich habe über XBox Live einen Club erstellt in dem meine Freunde drin sind. Um in Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SvenGruhl, Nov 13, 2018.

1. SvenGruhl
    SvenGruhl Guest

Hallo zusammen,

Ich habe ein Problem bei Forza Horizon 4. Ich habe über XBox Live einen Club erstellt in dem meine Freunde drin sind. Um in Forza Horizon 4 auch die Teamwertungen zu bekommen muss man aber ein Team erstellen, das konnte ich nicht tun. daraufhin hat ein Freund
    ein Team erstellt, dem auch alle meine anderen Freunde beitreten konnten obwohl sie in meinem Club sind. Wenn ich dem Team aber beitreten möchte, steht da immer: "Sie müssen erst einen Club verlassen um einem neuen beitreten zu können", und somit kann ich
    dem Team meines Freundes nicht beitreten. Ich habe schon meinen eigenen Club verlassen und versucht ob es dann funktioniert, hat es aber leider nicht und die Anzeige war die selbe, Wenn ich es über die Handyapp versuche steht da immer:" Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten".
    Momentan weiß ich nicht weiter was ich noch tun kann, Bitte helft mir!

[Translation - Hello everyone

I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4. I created a club through XBox Live where my friends are in it. In order to get in Forza Horizon 4 also the team scores but you have to create a team, I couldn't do that. As a result, a friend created a team
    to which all my other friends could also join even though they are at my club. But if I want to join the team, it always says: "You have to leave a club first to be able to join a new one," and thus you can't join my friend's team. I have already left my own
    club and tried if it works then, but unfortunately it does not and the display was the same, If I try it over the mobile phone app always stands there: " An error has occurred . " At the moment I don't know what else I can do, please help me!]

:)

SvenGruhl, Nov 13, 2018
  2. Возврат денежных средств -[Translation - A refund]

Прошу вернуть деньги , за игру Forza Horizon 4 так как много багов и не оправдала ожидания Покупал Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate-создания

-[Translation - Please return the money for the game Forza Horizon 4 as many bugs and did not meet expectations bought Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate-creation]

Cyber Zaicheg, Nov 13, 2018
  3. WoodiestFaun
    WoodiestFaun Guest
    Forza Horizon, Decals, online, ?

Forza Horizon, Decals, online, forza 4 ?

Whats going to happen to the people that has got the "This feature has been temporaily disabled" In forza 4 , How is this going to affect forza Horizon and will they be able to import there vinial groups from forza 4, And are they ever going to be unbanned
    for forza 4 because i heard this mentioned quitye alot and people arent going to buy horizon if this is the case ?

WoodiestFaun, Nov 13, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it would seem that you're experiencing an issue with joining a team. What I recommend doing is to check your
    Privacy settings on the Xbox One
    . Once the settings have been verified I recommend checking out the

Forza Forums
    as I see other customer are experiencing a similar issue with clubs. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Nov 13, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 club verlassen