Forza Horizon 4 can't go online

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 can't go online in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i cant go online in forza horizon 4. When i go into xbox to network it says under nat-type that it cant qualify Xbox App Server Connectivity on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Blyatka, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Blyatka
    Blyatka Guest

i cant go online in forza horizon 4.

When i go into xbox to network it says under nat-type that it cant qualify

Xbox App Server Connectivity on Windows 10 Is Blocked i have tried all those steps multiple times and watchd plenty youtube videos.

does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Blyatka, Oct 5, 2018
  2. WoodiestFaun
    WoodiestFaun Guest
    Forza Horizon, Decals, online, ?

Forza Horizon, Decals, online, forza 4 ?

Whats going to happen to the people that has got the "This feature has been temporaily disabled" In forza 4 , How is this going to affect forza Horizon and will they be able to import there vinial groups from forza 4, And are they ever going to be unbanned
    for forza 4 because i heard this mentioned quitye alot and people arent going to buy horizon if this is the case ?

WoodiestFaun, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Jacky_468
    Jacky_468 Guest
    Teredo is unable to qualify

Trying to play Forza Horizon 4 online, but i can't connect to the server because of this problem.

Jacky_468, Oct 5, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Hiya!

Paul from The Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you can't go online with Forza Horizon 4. Now I do have a question is this on PC or Xbox One? If its on PC here is an article from the

Forza Forums
    that may assist in this issue. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Oct 5, 2018
  5. Blyatka
    Blyatka Guest
    Hi,

I appreciate the help but i have already seen that forum. There is no fix Forza Horizon 4 can't go online :(

i play on pc, yes.

And in the xbox appon pc under the network tab it says that terdo cant qualify i cant manage to make that work either.

I am quite disappointed in the fact that there is no fix for a €100 game ,if there is no fix soon i would like to issue a refund.

greets Daniel

Blyatka, Oct 5, 2018
  6. I have the same Problem done all the thing in the cmd and everything but nothing works

Dominator0505, Oct 6, 2018
  7. Showi DQ1
    Showi DQ1 Guest
    I had the same problem with Teredo.I then followed all the steps and now I have fixed the Teredo problem. But now I am stuck in the loading screen and it does not continue Forza Horizon 4 can't go online :( Before I could not save
    my game synonymous. I ask for help

Showi DQ1, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 cant go online

2. forza horizon 4 wont go online