Forza Horizon 4 - can't get access to my profil

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - can't get access to my profil in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening, I changed my gamertag and since then I can't play Forza Horizon 4. [img] 2ec10a68-189c-4135-bcdf-1ef70b3ac07f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oxiel, Dec 20, 2020.

1. oxiel
    oxiel Guest

Good evening,

I changed my gamertag and since then I can't play Forza Horizon 4.

Forza Horizon 4 - can't get access to my profil [​IMG]

:)

oxiel, Dec 20, 2020
  2. BogdanTgb Xbox Win User

Forza Horizon 4

I found that I can't sync, get my old data back. But, I found a way to get the forza horizon 4 in my second account! In Microsoft store it says that I can play forza horizon 4,or buy to my own. Does this mean that I have to buy the game? I think no.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Lego Install

That is an add-on to Forza Horizon 4, not a separate game. If you also have Forza Horizon 4 you would access the Lego portion in game. If not, you would need the game in order to play the add-on.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

i have some questions

All depends if you want to own and keep Forza Horizon 4. There is an advantage to getting Game Pass, in that not only will you get access to Forza Horizon 4 but also over 100 other games to play, whilst you are subscribed. You also get a discount on the
    games, if you wish to purchase them whilst subscribed to Game Pass.
  5. ZNIPER ZA Win User

forza horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4 is one of my most anticipated games of 2018 can't wait to play :)
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions

that is an addon(DLC) for Forza Horizon 4, you can either purchase the main game or purchase gamepass and get access to the main game.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 - can't get access to my profil - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon can't

2. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  5. I can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5...: I have an Xbox X series, and a pc both linked to the same game pass. For some reason I can create a club on PC. Yet on Xbox I can't create or join one, even when recommended clubs are optioned, on...
  6. I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...: I have Forza Horizon 3-5 and 4 and 5 isn't available and it keeps telling me that I need to renew my subscription when I already have Game pass Core, I really want to play but I can't. Please help...
  7. I can't adjust my steering wheel in Forza Horizon 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't adjust my steering wheel in Forza Horizon 5.: I bought a steering wheel set for the Forza Horizon 5 game. I adjusted everything on this wheel from the drive and it works perfectly, but when I go into the Forza Horizon 5 game and tilt the...
  8. Why can't I acsess the menu in forza horizon 5? I can't even pause it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I acsess the menu in forza horizon 5? I can't even pause it: I can't access the menu or even pause forza horizon 5! I've reinstalled the game and have even gone as far as resetting the console and it still doesn't work 75886539-fbf8-4e3a-8a1e-6b48721973b9
  9. Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC: I have the expansions for forza horizon 5 on my xbox but it wont let me install them on my pc. On my xbox it says "Install, You can play this" But on my pc it wont let me install it. How do I fix...
  10. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...