Forza Horizon 4 BSOD and forza account not working.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 BSOD and forza account not working. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought forza horizon 4 and enjoyed about 40 minutes of it alot. But when i came to the part where u get ur first house, the game instantly BSOD's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nyoom, Oct 5, 2018.

1. nyoom
    nyoom Guest

I bought forza horizon 4 and enjoyed about 40 minutes of it alot. But when i came to the part where u get ur first house, the game instantly BSOD's after 20 seconds. I've tried installing/reinstalling BOTH windos 10 drivers and geforce drivers, but nothing
    works because when i get into the game it instantly crashes again. The BSOD code is: bad_pool_caller which is something about incorrect drivers. I was gonna write this on the Forza forums, but there seems to be a problem with xbox live which prevents me from
    viewing anything which is lovely. Alot of people have had similar problems on the forza forums though so i guess this problem is under investigation. (I managed to see forums by going on incognito). I play on PC only.

:)

nyoom, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Where are my DLC Cars?

This isn't a change. DLC in Forza 4 and Forza Horizon worked the same way.

Patrick M. Martin, Oct 5, 2018
  3. REALGUZZ
    REALGUZZ Guest
    Hot Wheels add-on expansion.

hi just have a question.

Is the Hot Wheels add-on expansion for the Forza Horizon 3 going to work on the up coming new game (Forza Horizon 4) ???

REALGUZZ, Oct 5, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

The BSOD error is nothing to do with the game, is with the computer. You need to access the manufacturer video card driver. Try look in their forums or post there.

SLB4EVERPT, Oct 5, 2018
  5. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Nyoom,

Thanks for posting on the forums today, I'd be happy to help!

I did some research and I came across two support articles that may be helpful for this stop error:

I hope these guides will help, but I do also recommend to post on the
    Forza Forums
    as well so others that may have a solution can see your post and provide some advice.

Let us know if this helps!

Diego,

Xbox Forums Support

XBF Diego M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: