Forza Horizon 4 always show this message when I open the game

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 always show this message when I open the game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Forza Horizon 4 always show this message when I open the game. Any problem? [img] 1e6affa9-162b-4e84-939f-7222102e971d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mayuan-鱼儿飞飞, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 always show this message when I open the game

Forza Horizon 4 always show this message when I open the game. Any problem?

Forza Horizon 4 always show this message when I open the game [​IMG]

:)

Mayuan-鱼儿飞飞, Nov 3, 2018
  2. Filipi.PS
    Filipi.PS Guest
    Erro ao abrir Forza Horizon 3 no computador

Hello, when i click to open my game Forza Horizon 3, it shows me the error: 0x803F8001.

Filipi.PS, Nov 3, 2018
  3. mylifeasseb
    mylifeasseb Guest
    Forza Horizon 4 Issue

Forza Horizon 4 says it's installed but won't open when clicking play: instead of the game popping up a text box pops up that says, "Forza Horizon 4 can’t open because it cannot be found. The storage device might be missing or disconnected."

mylifeasseb, Nov 3, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello Mayuan,

Thanks for bringing the issue to the forums. Can you please clarify as to what the error is that you get. Any further information will help me determine the issue. There are known issues that Forza is aware of and are posted on the
    Forza Forums. Also can try

these troubleshooting
    see if it helps. Being I am unable to determine the error code on the picture.

Hope this helps, please let us know if need further assistance.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Nov 3, 2018
  5. System always show the suggestion message to me play the game with defaute setting. I have already done the graphic/audio setting and save it, not used.

Just for the example, I set 2560*1440 to play the game. When I exist the game and run the game again, system always show me the suggestion as 1920*1080 to play the game.

I used:

AMD Ryzen5 2600X, 16GB RAM, GTX970 as graphic card. I don't think 2560*1440 is not recommanded to me.

Mayuan-鱼儿飞飞, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: