Forza Horizon 4 account backup

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 account backup in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so I loan my account so my brother can download the game for himself. But when I open my game again my progress is restarted. And cant find a way to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bread9359, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Bread9359
    Bread9359 Guest

so I loan my account so my brother can download the game for himself. But when I open my game again my progress is restarted. And cant find a way to get it back so I wondered if you guys had like a sort of cloud backup or something because I spent a lot
    of days and weeks and money on this game. I don't want to stop playing so please does somebody have a solution? pls help

:)

Bread9359, Oct 31, 2020
  2. XBF Paul M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 : Synchronization of backups

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're trying to sync the saved game data from your Forza Horizon 4 video game. What I recommend doing is making sure you're on an online session on both devices when playing. As
    well the game should have an auto save feature please make sure that feature is on. For further support with it I would recommend you post on the

Forza Forums

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  3. Lowe Nilsson Win User

Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4

Thanks for the response, it seems to force me to download "Forza Horizon 4" first. When I click pause it's download and then try to start download on "Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition" it stays at "Downloading" and starts Downloading process of "Forza Horizon 4". I also tried logging into my account on different computer which worked.
  4. iTsFx Win User

How can I get my forza 4 files back?

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

If your Forza Horizon 4 progress has been lost due to a corrupted file, there are a few steps you can try to recover your saved game data:

Restore from the cloud: If you have Xbox Live Gold, your saved game data is automatically backed up to the cloud. To restore your saved game data, start Forza Horizon 4 and select the "Restore from Cloud" option in the "Manage Game" section.

Restore from a previous save: If you have a previous save file, you can try restoring your game data from that. To do this, go to the "Manage Game" section in Forza Horizon 4 and select the "Restore a previous save" option.

Use a backup file: If you have a backup file of your saved game data, you can try restoring your game data from that. To do this, copy the backup file to the appropriate folder on your PC or Xbox and then start Forza Horizon 4 and select the "Restore from Backup" option in the "Manage Game" section.

Contact Xbox Support: If none of the above steps work, consider contacting Xbox Support for further assistance. They should be able to help you recover your saved game data.

Note: The specific steps for restoring your saved game data may vary depending on the platform you're using and the version of the game you have installed.
  5. Mr PIERRE3194 Win User

Delete xbox one saves from the cloud

why you want to delete your horizon 4 backup?
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 account backup - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon account

2. Forza Horizon 5 Account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Account lost: Hello, I'm Tuqay. I've been playing Forza Horizon 5 since its release. Today, when I started the game, it displayed a message stating that it couldn't load my save from the cloud. There were two...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Account save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Account save: I have been playing FH5 on xbox for a very long time and have many hours on my account, one day when logging on from my PC (i have also been playing forza on PC on the same account for a few...
  4. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?): I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501); instead, it shows a generic gamertag (player...
  5. Account reset problem when connecting xbox account to steam in forza horizon 5 game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account reset problem when connecting xbox account to steam in forza horizon 5 game: I played forza horizon 5 game on xbox gamepass before. Then I bought the game from steam to play. When I opened the game, it asked me to link my xbox account to my steam account. When I made the...
  6. Forza horizon 5 keeps crashing because of my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 keeps crashing because of my account: Hi. I've had a problem since the donut update, that my game keeps crashing on the splash screen on both my pc and my steam deck. I have now found out by my self that if I use a deterrent...
  7. Finding the email address I used for the Xbox account I used for playing Forza Horizon 5...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Finding the email address I used for the Xbox account I used for playing Forza Horizon 5...: When I had first bought Forza Horizon 5, I was playing it with my friend. He recently told me he started playing again and asked me if I remember his old account's name (gamertag). I told him I...
  8. My Forza Horizon account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Forza Horizon account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted: My Forza Horizon 5 account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted. d5f61056-45df-4986-8fe1-2ddfa7b9a029
  9. Forza horizon 5 crashes at launch when I'm signed into my account on PC and on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crashes at launch when I'm signed into my account on PC and on Xbox.: Forza horizon 5 crashes on both PC and on Xbox when I sign into my account however the game launches fine whenever signed into any other account. I play this game on game pass. The error that...
  10. I lost my forza horizon 5 account on Xbox and I am not sure what to do.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my forza horizon 5 account on Xbox and I am not sure what to do.: I tried logging on my forza account, nothing seemed off I still had my old binds, but all my credits, skill points, cars and in game progress is gone. Please help I spent a lot of my time on this...