Forza Horizon 3: What you need to know to get a step up on the competition FAQ.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3: What you need to know to get a step up on the competition FAQ. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone! We are extremely excited for the launch of Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One & Windows 10, and with Xbox Play Anywhere and Cross Play between... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mister Mascot, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Forza Horizon 3: What you need to know to get a step up on the competition FAQ.

Hey everyone!

We are extremely excited for the launch of Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One & Windows 10, and with Xbox Play Anywhere and Cross Play between Xbox One and Windows 10. Did we mention that Forza Horizon 3 is the first game to also support HDR content? We hope you
    share that excitement!

To prepare each of you to take on the Horizon Festival, we've put together a little FAQ to cover any questions each of you may have.

Q: When does Forza Horizon 3 become available?

A: For Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition Pre-Orders you can start playing the game on September 23, 2016. For Standard or Deluxe Edition owners, you'll be able to start racing on September 26th 2016.

Q: What are the different versions of Forza Horizon 3 available?

A: Here's a breakdown of the different versions available for the game.

Standard Edition -
    Store Link

• Xbox One digital copy
      • Windows 10 digital copy
      • Forza Horizon 2 Rockstar Energy Car Pack –
        Store Link
      • Forza Motorsport 6 Meguiar’s Car Pack -
        Store Link

Deluxe Edition –
    Store Link

• Xbox One digital copy
        Store Link
        Store Link
      • Forza Horizon 3 Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack
      • VIP Membership

Ultimate Edition –
    Store Link

• Xbox One digital copy
        Store Link
        Store Link
      • VIP Membership
      • Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass
      • Forza Horizon 3 Early Access (Starts on September 23, 2016)

Physical Disc Pre-Order Offers:

• GameStop - Pre-order Forza Horizon 3 at GameStop and receive the 2015 Ferrari 488 GTB and the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat!
      • Amazon - Pre-Order Forza Horizon 3 from Amazon.com and get in game access to an exclusive in game car, 2016 Audi R8 V10 plus. The download code will be emailed within 2 days after your pre-order ships.
      • Best Buy - Forza Horizon 3 2016 Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7 Digital Pre-Order Bonus - Xbox One [Digital Download Add-On]
      • Microsoft Store - Get the 2016 Ford Mustang GT350R as a pre-order bonus. Also get a $10 Microsoft Store gift code within 10 days after the game's release.
      • Game - Receive 2015 Ferrari 488 GTB when you pre-order Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition
      • Amazon UK - Pre-order Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One before the Release Date and you'll receive a promotional code to access the Amazon-exclusive pre-order incentive, featuring R8 V10 Plus (the “Offer”).
      • EB Games - EB Exclusive: Pre-order Forza Horizon 3 at EB Games and receive the 2015 Ferrari 488 GTB and the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat!

Physical Collector’s/Ultimate Edition Includes:

• Xbox One physical disc copy
      • Limited edition Steelbook/game case
      • VIP Membership
      • Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass
      • Forza Horizon 3 Early Access (Starts on September 23, 2016)
      • Retailer specific pre-order incentive listed above

Q: I'm new to the Forza series: How does it differ from other car games?

A: The Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon series of games overlaps the Sports and Adventure genres. While there are voice actors and named characters, as well as career progression, the driver of the car is not a playable character outside of the car. Forza
    games do not feature police, crime, or weapons. The focus of the Forza brand is on the enjoyment of driving and love car culture.

Q: How is Forza Horizon 3 different from Forza Motorsport 6 and other racing games?

A: The Forza Motorsport series of games take place on closed circuit tarmac tracks depicting real world locations (Le Mans, Daytona, etc). Forza Horizon 3 is an open world game where drivers can choose their own route through city streets and go off-road.
    The world of Forza Horizon 3 takes place in a compressed version of Australia, highlighting the various terrains as well as depicting known landmarks.

The theme of Forza Horizon 3 is a fictional music festival where the player is the boss. That means you’ll be making the big decisions that affect the festival. From choosing when and where to expand the festival sites, all the way down to the music that
    is played and the events that take place – the decisions are up to you. Your goal is to win fans until your festival is the most popular in the world.

Q: Forza Horizon 3 is an Xbox Play Anywhere game. What Does that mean?

A: When you purchase an Xbox Play Anywhere game digitally, it’s yours to play on both Xbox and Windows 10. You only need to purchase the game once via the Store on your Xbox or Windows 10 device and it’ll appear in your game library wherever you sign in.

If you purchased the game on Xbox and want to play it on Windows 10, sign in on your Windows 10 device. If the game is already installed on your device, it’ll appear in your list of apps. Otherwise, you can install it by opening the Store and selecting My
    library.

If you purchased the game on Windows 10 and want to play it on your Xbox console, sign in on your console and go to My games & apps. If the game is already installed, it’ll appear in your game list. Otherwise, you can find it in the Ready to install section.

To learn more about Xbox Play Anywhere, and to see which games are supported, visit the Xbox Play Anywhere website. You can also see Troubleshoot
    problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games
    if you’re having any problems finding Forza Horizon 3 or content on your Xbox One or Windows 10 device.

Q: Does Xbox Play Anywhere cost extra?

A: No, there is no additional cost for Xbox Play Anywhere. When you buy an Xbox Play Anywhere digital game, the ability to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC is included at no additional charge.

Q: Can I be signed into the same game on Xbox One and my Windows 10 PC?

A: At any single point in time, you may only sign into the game on one Xbox One console or one Windows 10 PC. You cannot be signed into the same game on both an Xbox One console and a Windows 10 PC at the same time.

Q: Will my game progress be saved on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC's?

A: Yes. When you play an Xbox Play Anywhere game, your game progress is saved on Xbox Live. So, you can pick up where you left off on another Xbox One or Windows 10 PC, bringing all your saves, game add-ons, and achievements with you.

Q: Will downloadable content for Xbox Play Anywhere games also be playable on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC?

A: Yes. Downloadable content that you buy or earn for an Xbox Play Anywhere game that you own will also be playable on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. This includes game add-ons, Season Passes, consumables and in-game unlocks.

Q: Will I earn Gamerscore and Achievements twice if I play the game on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC?

A: A single shared set of Gamerscore and Achievements will be earned and awarded for Xbox Play Anywhere games.

Q: Can I give away my Play Anywhere PC copy or let others use it while I use the Xbox version?

A: No, the PC version is tied to your purchasing account, and can only be logged in one place at one time.

Q: How do I view or change my HDR settings in Forza Horizon 3

A: To check your HDR settings for Forza Horizon 3:

1. Go to the in-game settings menu and select Video.
    2. Select HDR Settings to view and adjust your settings.
    For more info about HDR, see this page HDR on Xbox One S.

Q: Can I use a Racing Wheel to play Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One?

A: Yes! There is a bunch of great Officially Licensed Racing Wheels for Xbox One that can be used. For a list of Official Xbox One Racing Wheels, please check this page out.
    Xbox One Wheels and Joysticks

Q: How big is the Game on Xbox One and Windows 10?

A: The game is 48.4GB on Xbox One and 49.04GB on Windows 10

Q: Forza Horizon 3 has some awesome radio stations, but will I be able to create my own?

A: Yes! If you have Groove Music and OneDrive, you'll just need to copy your music to your OneDrive and create a custom playlist in Groove Music. By doing this you'll be able to create a custom station using your favorite tunes. You can also add many song
    from your Groove Music Subscription, Rock On!

Q: Can I play Forza Horizon 3 across platforms like from Windows 10 to Xbox One and vice versa?

A: Absolutely! Forza Horizon 3 will be the most connected, most social racing game ever. You'll be able to seamlessly play different modes with your friends including in the four player campaign co-op mode.

Everything that's in Forza Horizon 3's solo campaign mode can be played with up to four players in cooperative mode. Drop in or out at will; everything you've earned in a co-op session with friends will also carry on with you once you've gone back to solo
    play. You'll never have to play the same content twice if you don't want to and your time spent in co-op mode will always be time well spent.

Q: I don't want to play online with PC users, I just want to play with Xbox One gamers is that possible?

A: If for whatever reason you don't want to play online with PC players, or with Xbox One players (if you're playing on PC), you'll have the option to filter matchmaking by platform, but of course we encourage everyone to have fun with the game with as many
    players as possible in Horizon 3 via Cross Play.

Q: I'm playing Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 and not on Xbox One. Do I also need to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription?

A: No, Windows 10 PC users will not need to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online or with other users racing on Xbox One.

Q: When and how will I receive DLC included with pre-orders?

A: Retailers may send the pre-order bonus DLC code to you by email or print it on the receipt. Delivery date may be after the game release; ask your retailer directly.

Q: If I buy DLC for my Xbox version will I be able to use it with my PC version?

A: Yes. Downloadable content that you buy or earn for an Xbox Play Anywhere game that you own will also be playable on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. This includes game add-ons, Season Passes, consumables and in-game unlocks.

Q: If I purchase DLC for my physical copy, will It transfer if later I purchase a digital copy?

A: Absolutely, per the Play Anywhere benefit referenced above.

Q: Will there be expansions like Rally and Storm Island in previous Forza Horizon games?

A: No announcement has been made about extra DLC beyond the All-Stars Car Pack, VIP and Car Pass. Stay tuned to the
    Xbox Wire and
    forzamotorsport.net
    for the latest news and updates.

Q: How are Kinect and Cortana used in Forza Horizon 3?

A: Kinect is not required, but can be used for voice-activated GPS (ANNA)

If you still have any support related questions regarding Forza Horizon 3, please make sure to head over to the Xbox One Support Forums for help from the community.

:)

Mister Mascot, Sep 22, 2016
  2. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    Forza horizon 3 halo warthog

Hi,

Requesting for the code for Halo Warthog is primarily handled by the team of support from the Forza Horizon 3 forums. To proceed, feel free to visit this

page

For more information about the game, you may check out the following links:

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Paul Bab, Sep 22, 2016
  3. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    Paul Bab, Sep 22, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3: What you need to know to get a step up on the competition FAQ.