Forza Horizon 3 We cant sync your data with the cloud right now

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 We cant sync your data with the cloud right now in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Forza Horizon 3 every time than I start it say me that cant sync data with cloud. If you khow how solve this problem please help me.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by _Meshok_, Feb 20, 2021.

1. _Meshok_
    _Meshok_ Guest

Forza Horizon 3 every time than I start it say me that cant sync data with cloud. If you khow how solve this problem please help me.

:)

_Meshok_, Feb 20, 2021
  2. AllenCarlson2 Win User

I can't sync to the cloud

The two games I've tried are Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsports 7. After I open the game I get a popup that reads "We can't sync your data with the cloud right now." Then it asks to play offline or try again.

Edit: I fixed it. I went into settings > Notifications > then it asked me to sign into xbox. This is so stupid.
  3. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How can I get my save data back

Hi Jojohd3, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of progress in Forza Horizon 5. It appears your save data has been lost or corrupted.

There are a few things you can try to regain your progress:

Check if you have a backup of your saved data. If you saved your save data to a cloud storage service, such as OneDrive or Xbox Cloud Gaming, you can try to restore it.

Try syncing your saved data with the cloud. Forza Horizon 5 saves save data to the cloud automatically, but there may be an issue with syncing. To try syncing your saved data, open the Settings app on your Xbox and follow these steps:

1. Select Games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Select Forza Horizon 5.
    4. Select Options.
    5. Select Sync Saved Data.

If you've tried all of these steps and still can't recover your progress, you can contact Forza Horizon 5 support for help.

Here are some tips to help you regain your progress:

1. Be patient. The troubleshooting process may take some time.

2. Be persistent. Don't give up if you don't get an immediate response.

3. Provide as much information as you can. This will help support investigate your issue.

I hope this helps you regain your progress in Forza Horizon 5.
    Jose
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Gears Of War 4 save game does not work

5. ArmsMyth Win User

MS Ultimate Word Games

I try to start it, a smaller window overlaps, says, "We are syncing your data, please wait....we will be done soon." Several seconds later it replaces that message with "We can't sync your data with the cloud right now."
  6. Makazestorm Win User

Two brand new games, neither will install from disc.

Right now I think the xbox live and cloud servers are on the fritz. Just wait theres nothing we can do. I cant even sync any of my data.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 We cant sync your data with the cloud right now - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon cant

2. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  3. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  4. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  5. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...
  6. Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.: Hello, I have recently posted this. I couldnt reply or test the Solution of the First anwer before the Post got closed. All the details are in the Post. The First "Solution" doesnt work, since...
  7. Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.: Hello, Recently I couldnt start Forza Horizon 5 again, because of the Gaming Services App (sorry, but that App is utter garbage. Always the same Problems for everyone). So, I tried using the Fix...
  8. i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore: it is not fair that microsoft can say to play the game YOU ALREADY BOUGHT you have to buy another console. i paid for that game and i want to play it now. From this time now on is it this way?...
  9. Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?: So I have this issue when launching my forza horizon 4. when I try to launch it, a notification comes to my screen that says: Check your account, This app is not usable on your account right now....
  10. Cant install forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza horizon 5: having an issue only with forza horizon 5. its the only game that wont download. Through the Xbox app or windows store. i get a message saying something happened to this app were trying to fix it...