forza horizon 3 vip membership doesn't work

Discus and support forza horizon 3 vip membership doesn't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have forza horizon 3 ultimate everything was working fine till the last update now my vip membership doesn't work i have the cars but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KHAL00000D, Mar 11, 2017.

1. KHAL00000D
    KHAL00000D Guest

i have forza horizon 3 ultimate

everything was working fine

till the last update

now my vip membership doesn't work

i have the cars but it continue to show to buy the membership again

what happend??

:)

KHAL00000D, Mar 11, 2017
  2. AslanT900
    AslanT900 Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 - DLC content for all Xbox users / profiles / family members ?

Here http://www.windowscentral.com/forza-horizon-3-vip-review I found this:

"A big improvement over Forza Horizon 2's VIP Pass is that buying VIP Membership in Horizon 3 grants VIP access to other Gamertags on the purchaser's home console. That way, the whole family can benefit from a single VIP purchase."

But any other source is telling that this does not works.

AslanT900, Mar 11, 2017
  3. Forza horizon 3 VIP membership not working

my forza horizon 3 VIP membership will no longer work since I switched Xbox any help on how to fix it without rebuying it?

Cloudchaser42, Mar 11, 2017
  4. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest

Hi,

Problems with accessing and syncing in-game contents may occur due to different reasons. We need you to provide the following information so we can properly isolate your case:

• Are you accessing Forza Horizon 3 on a Windows 10 computer or an Xbox One console?
    • Do you have the physical copy or the digital version of the game?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you signed in with the account that was used to purchase the in-game account?
    • Are you experiencing issues with accessing and syncing in-game contents on other games as well?

If you have the game's digital version on Windows 10, we recommend running the troubleshooter for Windows apps that can help resolve issues with apps from the Windows Store. To proceed, visit this

page
    and follow the prompts on your screen.

Make sure to also check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. All the steps are provided

here

Paul Bab, Mar 14, 2017
  5. Mlevis
    Mlevis Guest
    Well I have the same issue.

Xbox One

Digital copy

Only error message is also an error message claiming a barn find "marketplace error"

Signed in with the account used to purchase it

Just this game.

Verified my account and the kids that just started to play this game have this xbox as the home xbox.

Deleted and re added my account

Uninstalled and re-installed VIP on my account.

Mlevis, Nov 2, 2018
  6. AslanT900 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 - DLC content for all Xbox users / profiles / family members ?

Here http://www.windowscentral.com/forza-horizon-3-vip-review I found this:

"A big improvement over Forza Horizon 2's VIP Pass is that buying VIP Membership in Horizon 3 grants VIP access to other Gamertags on the purchaser's home console. That way, the whole family can benefit from a single VIP purchase."

But any other source is telling that this does not works.
  7. Paul Bab Win User

Hi,

Problems with accessing and syncing in-game contents may occur due to different reasons. We need you to provide the following information so we can properly isolate your case:

• Are you accessing Forza Horizon 3 on a Windows 10 computer or an Xbox One console?
    • Are you signed in with the account that was used to purchase the in-game account?
    • Are you experiencing issues with accessing and syncing in-game contents on other games as well?

If you have the game's digital version on Windows 10, we recommend running the troubleshooter for Windows apps that can help resolve issues with apps from the Windows Store. To proceed, visit this

page

Make sure to also check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. All the steps are provided

here
  8. Mlevis Win User

Hi,

page

here
    Well I have the same issue.

Xbox One

Digital copy

Only error message is also an error message claiming a barn find "marketplace error"

Signed in with the account used to purchase it

Just this game.

Verified my account and the kids that just started to play this game have this xbox as the home xbox.

Deleted and re added my account

Uninstalled and re-installed VIP on my account.
  9. QuickMythril Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edtion

i can't find a listing for the Windows version, but the Xbox One listing says it's going to use Play Anywhere, so one purchase should work on both systems.

www.microsoft.com/.../bpsnd9ttldmw

"Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition includes the full game of Forza Horizon 3, Early Access, the Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass, VIP Membership and cars, Forza Hub App, and the Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack, which gives you the chance to take 10 of the hottest modern
    race cars off the track and out on the open road!"

"ULTIMATE EDITION OWNERS WILL HAVE EARLY ACCESS TO THE GAME ON 9/23/16. PURCHASE THIS OFFER BEFORE 9/27/16 AND RECEIVE 2 CAR PACKS AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE: Forza Horizon 2 Rockstar Car Pack (Xbox One) and Forza Motorsport 6 Meguiar's Car Pack (Xbox One)."

"Forza Horizon 3 VIP members receive five exclusive VIP cars, the 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV, 2016 Koenigsegg Regera, 2015 Ferrari F12tdf, 2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020, and 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351. VIPs will receive additional benefits,
    including double Wheelspin earnings, access to exclusive online events, community gifts, and more."

"The Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack for Forza Horizon 3 is your chance to take 10 of the hottest modern race cars off the track and out on the open road" (it doesn't specify on that page which cars are included.)

"The Car Pass brings you six monthly car packs (7 cars each) beginning in October 2016, ending March 2017. That’s 42 amazing new cars total."

hopefully that answers your question. let us know if you need more assistance.
  10. Mayu_qa Win User

Unable to download Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition

My Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition is runnable.

But VIP access and carpack is unabled.
Thema:

1. forza horizon 3 vip membership doesn't work - Similar Threads - forza horizon vip

2. Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS, VIP, MotorSport AllStars 車輛套件無法安裝

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS, VIP, MotorSport AllStars 車輛套件無法安裝: 購買Forza Horizon 3與Forza Horizon 4 終極版合輯, 安裝完成後,發現 Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS Forza Horizon 3 VIP Forza Horizon MotorSport All-Stars 車輛套件 這三個DLC無法安裝。 在這三個單獨商店 面看都顯示已擁有, 點安裝後,會顯示...
  3. forza horizon 3 vip não funciona

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 3 vip não funciona: hello, i bought the supreme horizon 3 pc package, but don't install the add-ons. It says "it cannot be installed on this device". I've already added a device, removed it, formatted the hd and...
  4. Forza Horizon 4's VIP Wheelspins not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4's VIP Wheelspins not working: About three days ago my VIP Wheel Spins just stopped working. All other vip vip content remains in the game. The Lakeside Lodge, 60 FP each live event all the cars and cloths are still accessable....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 VIP Pass Contents Partially Showing Up in Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 VIP Pass Contents Partially Showing Up in Game: Around last month I purchased the VIP Pass for Forza Horizon 4, and while some items of the DLC, such as the 3 Forza Edition cars, the VIP clothes, VIP House, Crown Gamertag, and the Double...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 VIP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 VIP: Good day everyone! I've bought FH4 Ultimate Edition. Does VIP membership only work online? Don't have any rewards when I'm playing offline! (live in very small village without internet!! So I...
  7. Forza Horizon 2 VIP pass problems and car packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 VIP pass problems and car packs: Someone had problems with the add-ons of Forza Horizon 2. The VIP pass does not work and the car packs require credits when the first time should be free. c924d817-4559-43e6-a8b2-3344a862a254
  8. Forza horizon 3 VIP membership not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 VIP membership not working: my forza horizon 3 VIP membership will no longer work since I switched Xbox any help on how to fix it without rebuying it? fe332d92-035c-4518-9f90-d60cab876757
  9. Forza Horizon 3 VIP without VIP cars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 VIP without VIP cars: Hello, I have a problem with the ViP package in Forza Horizon 3 on WIndows. In the game I have wheelspins but, the cars I bought from the VIP package are suddenly unreleased because it appears...
  10. FORZA HORIZON 3 VIP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 3 VIP: I bought the VIP and it hadn't downloaded and it isn't in my history so I'm wanting to download it again 572a88df-3b39-4bb9-a9f7-f15df36c8042