Forza Horizon 3 startet nicht mehr trotz System-update / Horizon 3 no start!!! All is ...

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 startet nicht mehr trotz System-update / Horizon 3 no start!!! All is ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ich habe fast alle Forza-Produkte. I have nearly all Forza Products. Fast alles läuft zufriedenstellend.... Nearly all Works fine.... Aber... But....... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HoseRitter61955, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 3 startet nicht mehr trotz System-update / Horizon 3 no start!!! All is ...

Ich habe fast alle Forza-Produkte. I have nearly all Forza Products.

Fast alles läuft zufriedenstellend.... Nearly all Works fine....

Aber... But....

Forza Horizon 3 startet nicht mehr! Forza Horizon 3 refuse to start.

Ich habe alle System-Updates und Spiel-Updates auf dem neuesten Stand und bei der Problembehebung und -überprüfung steht alles auf grün; alle Spiele sollen ordnungsgemäß laufen, es wird kein Fehler erkannt.

I did already all system-updates, it ist up to date! The Problem-Recognition says that all games are ready to play....

Was soll ich nun machen? What should I do now?

nachdem erst Kinect ausgefallen ist bin ich maßlos enttäuscht, dass die gute alte xBox One nun bei den Spielen anfängt zu streiken.

After useless kinect, now the Apps are following!! I am realy upset!!! No help to find!?

:)

HoseRitter61955, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Kukuk1337
    Kukuk1337 Guest
    0x803F8001 Fehlercode

Hallo,

es ist bereits das zweite mal vorgekommen, dass mein Spiel Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition nicht mehr Starten will. Am vortag noch gespielt, funktioniert es ohne ersichtlichen Grund einfach nicht mehr (Das erste Mal trat dieser Fehler nach dem Aktivieren
    des Forza Horizon 3 Duracell GTA Spano DLCs auf, ist es evtl Möglich dieses DLC aus meinem Account zu entfernen?).

Folgende Fehlermeldung wird beim versuch das Spiel zu Starten angezeigt:

Forza Horizon 3 ist unter Ihrem Konto derzeit nicht verfügbar. Der Fehlercode ist 0x803F8001, falls Sie ihn benötigen.

Was ich bereits Versucht habe um das Problem zu lösen:

- Windows Update angestoßen

- NVidia Grafikkarten Treiber aktualisiert

- Spiel Deinstalliert und Neu Installiert über den Microsoft Store.

- Xbox App neu installiert

- Windows + R drücken, WSReset eingeben und Enter drücken.

- PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}" über CMD als Administrator ausgeführt

- Appsdiagnostic10.diagcab ausgeführt

Leider Startet das Spiel immer noch nicht.

Bitte um Hilfe.

Kukuk1337, Jul 9, 2018
  3. LéonKaht
    LéonKaht Guest
    Forza Horizon 4 Stoppt und läst Pc crashen. [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 stops and läst pc crashes.]

Ich haben mir zur Veröffentlichung Forza Horizon 4 geholt und habe nun dass Problem dass ich um Anfang des Intros oder im lade screen sich Windows Komplett aufhängt und auf nix mehr reagiert. Alle Treiber sowie Software sind auf dem neusten stand und auch
    die Hardware kann nicht dass Problem sein mit einem i7 8700k, 16Gb Ram und einer 780ti. Wie bei Forza Horizon 3 hat es leider nicht geholfen die Firewall ab zu schalten, sämtliche UBS Geräte habe ich auch schon ab gesteckt um dies aus zu schließen. Außerdem
    habe ich dass Problem dass durch die abstürzte sogar System Dateien gelöscht werden die dafür sorgen dass FH4 nicht mal mehr startet.

Ich würde mich echt um Hilfe diesbezüglich freuen, da 70€ für ein Spiel dass nicht mal läuft und dass System Korrumpiert nicht grade erfreulich ist.

PS. Dass mit dem neuem Benutzer auf XBox Live bringt dabei auch nix wie es so schön von Microsoft gesagt wird, fixt leider nicht alles.

MfG

Verzweifelter Forza Spieler

------------------------------------------

[Translation -

I have taken to the release Forza Horizon 4 and now have that problem that I at the beginning of the intro or in the loading screen, Windows completely hangs up and responds to nothing more. All drivers as well as software are up to date and the hardware
    can't be that problem with an i7 8700k, 16GB RAM and a 780ti. As with Forza Horizon 3, it has unfortunately not helped to switch the firewall off, all the UBS devices I have already stuck to close this off. Außerdemhabe I have that problem that due to the
    crashes even system files are deleted which make sure that FH4 does not even start anymore.

I would really like to look for help in this, since €70 for a game that doesn't even run and that system corrupts is not just enjoyable.

PS. That with the new user on Xbox Live also brings Nix as it is so nicely told by Microsoft, fixes unfortunately not everything.

Mfg

Desperate Forza player]

LéonKaht, Jul 9, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Forza Horizon 3 startet nicht mehr trotz System-update / Horizon 3 no start!!! All is ...

Sorry to hear it. First try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down to see if that helps.

If it does not then please try a factory reset on the console. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.

If that fails then you may need to delete then reinstall the game

onyxishere, Jul 9, 2018
  5. onyxishere Win User

Forza Horizon 3 startet nicht mehr trotz System-update / Horizon 3 no start!!! All is up-to-date!!!

Sorry to hear it. First try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down to see if that helps.

If it does not then please try a factory reset on the console. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.

If that fails then you may need to delete then reinstall the game
  6. BarbaraMimlich Win User

Forza4

Bekommst du ein Fehler? Oder startet Forza 4 gar nicht?
    Stiel Startet nicht

FH001

Translation: [Stiel Don't Start FH001]
  7. Paul Bab Win User

Game Price Discepancy

8. CrazY1985 Win User

Forza4

Bekommst du ein Fehler? Oder startet Forza 4 gar nicht?

Translation: [Do you get a mistake? Or doesn't Forza 4 start at all?
  9. iamamuser Win User
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 startet nicht mehr trotz System-update / Horizon 3 no start!!! All is ... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon startet

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  9. Forza Horizon 4 startet nicht auf xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 startet nicht auf xbox series x: Aloha liebe Community, vor kurzem habe ich mir die Xbox series X zugelegt. Nun hab ich mir die Disc Version von Forza Horizon 4 besorgt, das Spiel installiert und den unendlich großen Download...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Startet nicht [translation-Forza Horizon 4 does not start]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Startet nicht [translation-Forza Horizon 4 does not start]: Forza Horizon 4 Startet nicht auf dem PC. Es kommt nur kurz der Bildschirm mit dem Cover und danach schließt sich dass Fenster. Aktuelle Win Version ist installiert, mehrere Grafikkarten Treiber...