Forza horizon 3 on pc

Discus and support Forza horizon 3 on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying to play forza horizon 3 on my laptop for a few months now but everytime I try to open it it just closes and 10 seconds later. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EighthPlanet5, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Forza horizon 3 on pc

I've been trying to play forza horizon 3 on my laptop for a few months now but everytime I try to open it it just closes and 10 seconds later. I've checked the system requirements and it says the only thing I need to update is the video memory. It says I
    need at least 2gigs of video memory to play the game but tells me the hardware couldn't be found. I went to the system manager in my computer and and saw that I have almost 19 gigs of available video memory. So I'm not sure what is going on here. Apparently
    I have enough video memory but it can't be detected. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.

:)

EighthPlanet5, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Kazukyyy
    Kazukyyy Guest
    Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

You don't need Gold for a Forza Horizon 4 Club. I was able to join a Forza Horizon 3 club aswell on pc. And on PC Gold doesn't exist

Kazukyyy, Nov 6, 2018
  3. NIGHTlRIDER
    NIGHTlRIDER Guest
    Czy gracze XBox One S mogą grac z użytkownikami PC ?

Czy gracze XBox One S mogą grac z użytkownikami PC w grę Forza Horizon 3 ?

[Mod Translation]

Can XBox One S players play Forza Horizon 3 with PC users?

NIGHTlRIDER, Nov 6, 2018
  4. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest

Forza horizon 3 on pc

Hello, what kind of GPU do you have?, do you download the latest drivers for this GPU?

JhonSnow777, Nov 6, 2018
  5. An amd A6 elite. I believe I have the latest driver

EighthPlanet5, Nov 6, 2018
  6. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you'd like to play Forza Horizon 3 on your Laptop. To further assist you can you please tell us which laptop you have specifically so that we may know what the components are. Thank you.

XBF Paul M, Nov 7, 2018
  7. It's an hp pavilion sleekbook 15. It originally had 4 gigs if ram but I added another 4 gigs to it

EighthPlanet5, Nov 7, 2018
  8. Forza horizon 3 on pc

Well it is still too generic since there were different models with different specs, of the sleekbook 15. Anyway, coupling that with the amd A6
    info I suspect we are talking about an old model 2013 or 2015 maybe, with integrated graphics or a low end dedicated GPU (unless you did other updates).

That configuration is hardly able to run decently FH3, which is a demanding game, anyway.

What other games are you playing on that machine?

My guess on your spedific error is that you have integrated grphics while the game is expecting at least 2Gb of dedicated GPU.

MRallamagoosa, Nov 7, 2018
  9. I have the 2013 model. I dont have any other game on it because of the video memory requirement.

Is there any way that I can switch from integrated to dedicated graphic.

EighthPlanet5, Nov 7, 2018
  10. I'm not sure if you can do that on your machine, but honestly I would not do it anyway. Considering the other specs you may be able to run it, but only on very low settings and maybe still poor performances. I don't think it is worth it. You would have to
    update multiple components just for one game...

If that is the only game you got, I suppose that laptop had other purposes and may still be perfect for its job. But in case you want to do more gaming (with recent titles) on a laptop though, I would think about getting a new one or pairing the old one
    with a xbox console; FH3 is a play anywhere title so that would be available anyway as a start.

Just my opinion.

MRallamagoosa, Nov 7, 2018
  11. Try reinstall the game bro.

Chyrola Cuello, Nov 7, 2018
  12. ok. ill report back with what happens.

EighthPlanet5, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Forza horizon 3 on pc