Forza horizon 3 lamborghini huracan bug

Discus and support Forza horizon 3 lamborghini huracan bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't removed the lamborghini huracan car of my garage Someone was able to remove it??? 5d0d371b-3e89-4104-8aca-224577263ba5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chrisjericho001, May 7, 2017.

1. Forza horizon 3 lamborghini huracan bug

I can't removed the lamborghini huracan car of my garage

Someone was able to remove it???

:)

chrisjericho001, May 7, 2017
  2. Forza horizon 3 lamborghini huracan bug

I can't removed the lamborghini huracan car of my garage

Someone was able to remove it???

chrisjericho001, May 7, 2017
  3. BlutEngel2
    BlutEngel2 Guest
    Forza Horizon 3

Hallo ich uab folgendes Problem!

Ivh hab vor kurzem einen 'Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracan LP620-2 Super Trofeo 201' vvon Forza geschenkt bekommen!!! Ich hab den zwar in mei er garage kann den aber nicht downloaden!!! Was kann ich da machen???

[Translated]

Hello I uab the following problem!

Ivh recently received a 'Lamborghini # 63 Squadra Corse Huracan LP620-2 Super Trofeo 201' from Forza !!! I have the in mei garage but can not download! What can I do there???

BlutEngel2, May 7, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Forza Horizon 3

Hey there!

Do you have the All Star DLC pack installed? You can check the "Ready to Install" list for Forza Horizon 3. If that doesn't work, I recommend taking a look at the discussion on the

Turn 10 forums
    regarding the same issue and see if they can give you a hand.

Keep us posted! :)
  5. An Old Freak Win User

lamborghini #63 gift forza horizon 3 not downloading

It is a bug. This car is a DLC model and can only be accessed if you own the Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack.
  6. Mubats Win User
  7. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC

Thank you for your response. If you want to play the game Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app, you will need to purchase the Xbox game version on the Microsoft Store:

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/Forza-Ho...

Since you have purchased the game on Steam, you can only play it on the Steam Launcher. You won't be able to find your Steam games on the Xbox app library as they have their respective launchers.

Remember that Steam and Xbox PC are 2 different gaming clients.
  8. TP80 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC

Thanks for the reply

I purchased the game on Steam, and when i launch the desktop icon its opens steam, I cant even find the game in my xbox app library, how do i launch it in there
Thema:

Forza horizon 3 lamborghini huracan bug

1. Forza horizon 3 lamborghini huracan bug - Similar Threads - Forza horizon lamborghini

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC: Hi, yesterday my friend purchased the Lamborghini Hurracan single car DLC as gift for me, the message came through into my email, and xbox app on my PC, i pressed redeem code, then went into...
  9. lamborghini #63 gift forza horizon 3 not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lamborghini #63 gift forza horizon 3 not downloading: received a very nice lamborghini #63 squadra corse huracan LP 620-2 super trofeo 2015 as a gift and it does not download. Plus I can't delete it from my garage or auction it off because I can't...
  10. Forza horizon 3 lamborghini huracan bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 lamborghini huracan bug: I can't removed the lamborghini huracan car of my garage Someone was able to remove it??? a8873801-f7ce-42cc-9245-33204b546bb5