Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought a physical disc for Forza Horizon 3 for my Xbox One X about a month ago. But just about today, I bought the Forza Horizon 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by justinluna1295, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?

Hello, I just bought a physical disc for Forza Horizon 3 for my Xbox One X about a month ago. But just about today, I bought the Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition.

Will it be possible for me to stop using the disc and just install the game again through my online purchase, and still keep my progress? I find it quite a hassle that I have to pop in the Horizon 3 disc every time I want to play it. It makes it difficult
    for me to switch to another disc game if I want to.

:)

justinluna1295, Aug 12, 2020
    1 person likes this.
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?