Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels - download won't work

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels - download won't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels but the game won't download on the Xbox One. I have tried redeeming the code on the device but it says it has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RepaidParsley26, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels - download won't work

I purchased Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels but the game won't download on the Xbox One. I have tried redeeming the code on the device but it says it has already been used. My orders show that I own the game though. Has anyone else had
    a problem with this?

:)

RepaidParsley26, Dec 28, 2017
  2. kiiaxb
    kiiaxb Guest
    Новости каталога игр - Часть 29, 25 апреля - 2 мая 2017

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion

Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels - download won't work [​IMG]

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion, которое даёт доступ к новой зоне со скоростными трассами в стиле Hot Wheels ( с петлями и штопорообразными участками ), расположенными на шести островах, разбросанных у побережья Австралии.

Подробнее - по ссылке.

kiiaxb, Dec 28, 2017
  3. REALGUZZ
    REALGUZZ Guest
    Hot Wheels add-on expansion.

hi just have a question.

Is the Hot Wheels add-on expansion for the Forza Horizon 3 going to work on the up coming new game (Forza Horizon 4) ???

REALGUZZ, Dec 28, 2017
  4. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 29, 25 апреля - 2 мая 2017

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion

[​IMG]

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion, которое даёт доступ к новой зоне со скоростными трассами в стиле Hot Wheels ( с петлями и штопорообразными участками ), расположенными на шести островах, разбросанных у побережья Австралии.

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  5. iamamuser Win User
  6. WestsideJustice Win User

What was your all time favorite DLC pack?

The Hot Wheels pack for Forza Horizon 3!
  7. KellPacoc Win User

Racing game for a 8yo kid

Forza 4 lego

Forza 3 hot wheels

Horizon chase turbo
  8. Atherza Win User

Hot Wheels Forza Horizon 3

Hey there, do you own 'Forza Horizon 3'? The 'Hot Wheels' is an expansion for the base game. Without the base game you won't be able to play it.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels - download won't work

1. Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels - download won't work - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Hot

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working: I have downloaded the hot wheels expansion pack for forza horizon 5 and it is not working says it is installed but doesn't fully run I have the standard addition of forza horizon 5. Do I have to...
  4. How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...: I cannot get access to the Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC even though it says I own it I'm trying it throught the Microsoft Xbox app on my Laptop b49c19c0-4eee-42d6-873a-ef7725af55b6
  5. Forza horizon 3 hot wheels expansion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 hot wheels expansion: So I bought the hot wheels dlc for forza horizon 3 a while back and to this day I still never received it. Unfortunately I have lost the receipt and I even looked at my order history and it is not...
  6. My Xbox one s has saved in hot wheels of Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one s has saved in hot wheels of Forza horizon 5: My Xbox one s has saved Forza horizon 5 in the hot wheels section, I have done a lot in that section but have gone back to Mexico section, I've completed races n stuff so should auto save like...
  7. Why wont my Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC not work?: I bought the Forza Horizon 5, Hot Wheels DLC but no matter what I do (I have tried a lot of things) there is no sign at all in the game that it is there. Any solutions?...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem: I've been trying to enter the hot wheels park for days, But it just shows a cutscene and tells me I haven't installed it (I already installed it) Does anyone knows how to fix this?...
  9. когда захожу в forza horizon 5 меня постоянно перекидывает в hot wheels хоть я и хочу...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    когда захожу в forza horizon 5 меня постоянно перекидывает в hot wheels хоть я и хочу...: когда захожу в forza horizon 5 меня постоянно перекидывает в hot wheels хоть я и хочу играть в мексике 1c378552-e89b-4354-b533-63ecebbc0879
  10. How to fix issue: Forza Horizon 5. Stuck in Hot Wheels Map

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix issue: Forza Horizon 5. Stuck in Hot Wheels Map: Hello. I am currently stuck in the hot wheels map. I downloaded the dlc and was able to play the intro. Following the intro the host tells you to set a route to the Hot Wheels Qualifier, I am...