Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones and Danger Signs not counting towards discovery.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones and Danger Signs not counting towards discovery. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to post this because it's an issue I'm having so I wanted to get hopefully a fix for this for myself and anyone else with the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by burnoutmaster98, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones and Danger Signs not counting towards discovery.

Hello, I wanted to post this because it's an issue I'm having so I wanted to get hopefully a fix for this for myself and anyone else with the same problem. I have completed all of the of the danger sings and drift zones along the normal campaign and the
    two DLC's but only 6 out of 16 of the danger sings and 7 out of 17 for the drift zones count in the discovery tab. This is keeping me from being at 100% overall completion so I would like for this to be possibly fixed.

Thank you in advance!

:)

burnoutmaster98, Jun 7, 2017
  2. tomsapoo
    tomsapoo Guest
    Can't get 100% completion!!!!!

hey I have completed all drift zones, speed traps etc all with 3 stars, just have some bucket list challenges to do. Blizzard mountain is 100% complete. But if I go into my discovery stats in the menu it shows 5/16 danger signs, 6/17 drift zones and 16/21
    speed zones. On my map they all have gold stars. What's happening?!?!?!

tomsapoo, Jun 7, 2017
  3. RomkaZzz
    RomkaZzz Guest
    [Guides] Forza Horizon 3 3 Stars Guide

Drift Zones
    Getting 3 stars on all Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones is almost as hard as getting 3 stars in the Danger Signs PR Stunts and the tips and tricks in the guide below are meant to help you achieve those stars.

Unlike most of Forza Horizon 3 Speed Zones and FH3 Speed Traps, which are easier to complete with 3 stars, the Drift Zones Stunts will require quite a few tries, so be patient before attempting them.

There are 17 Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones PR Stunts in the video game developed by Playground Games for PC and Xbox One.

Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones and Danger Signs not counting towards discovery. [​IMG]

To access all Drift Zones you have to upgrade each Horizon Festival location to its max level, unlike the Barn Finds, Reward Boards or Beauty Spots which are revealed by world discovery.

The Forza Horizon 3 Speed Zones are marked on the map with an icon depicting a sliding car and when you hover over one of these icons it will highlight the area in which you are allowed to perform the drifts.

On the actual road, such a zone is marked by green flags on both sides of the road. Your drift is calculated as soon as you hit the area between the first two flags, hence it’s a good idea to begin the drift a bit earlier in order to maximize the amount
    you can get in the zone. Also, it doesn’t matter from which end you begin the drift, so experiment until you find what’s the most comfortable path for you.

To initiate a drift you press the E-brake button while turning left or right on your joystick.

Then immediately you have to counter-steer in the opposite direction to maintain control.

Press the throttle gently to prevent over-steering.

Moreover, don’t approach a Drift Zone at a high speed, because you will overshoot the designated area and you will fail the drift. While it is safe to decelerate or even stop inside a zone (though not recommended), you will also fail the drift if you turn
    around the car.

To make a car drift with ease you can turn off the Traction Control and the Stability Controlsettings in the difficulty menu.

An advanced setting would be to turn the shifting to manual. This way you can keep the car in the desired gear all the time. When the RPM drops significantly shift to a lower gear to keep the wheels spinning and prevent them from gaining grip.

When you play solo use the rewind function to save some time and return to the start position fast. However, the Drivatars are the most annoying thing while playing solo, thus you can ask a friend to play in a private online freeroam session where you will
    not be bothered by AI traffic.

While your skill can be an important factor in the Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones, the car you decide to use is the essential one and can save you from a lot of frustration while attempting the PR Stunts.

If you are a beginner don’t jump to the fastest and most powerful car. Instead, choose a B-class or lower tier car that has a rear wheel drive (RWD). Tune up its power to make it more potent.

Invest in handling, launch and acceleration, because you don’t need top speed when you drift. Alternatively you can try a AWD car (all wheel drive), but it tends to have more grip which is not a good thing if you intend to drift.

If you don’t know how to fine tune your car for drifting search for a custom upgrade/tune file that has been developed by other players. Usually, hardcore players know their way around a car and will amaze you with the results.

We got 3 stars on all 17 Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones using a 1974 Toyota Celica GT, which was tuned using a AWD Drift Tune. You can check the upgrade file that we downloaded in the video below.

While it can seem underwhelming at C-class we can assure you it was fine tuned to have an insane amount of power. You can also use the video if you want to see other cars suitable for drifting, along with the suggested tuning options.

The terrain is another factor that you should take into account. The car behaves differently on asphalt and gravel. When the rain starts it affects all the car physics and you will lose control more easily. The night makes the matter even worse due to low
    visibility.

To get around the issue use the next trick. Fast travel to an already discovered Beauty Spot and the weather and time of day will change instantly. We suggest using the one at the crossroad in the Outback since it will make the weather sunny. Then return
    to the Drift Zone.

Take these tips into consideration when attempting to get 3 Stars on all Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones:

• Check the global leaderboards to see what cars (and their performance index) have been used by other players.
    • Properly tune your chosen car.
    • Use the rewind button if you hit any obstacles.
    • Be gentle with the controls, especially the throttle.
    • Practice a lot and be patient.

by [VGFaq]

RomkaZzz, Jun 7, 2017
  4. Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones and Danger Signs not counting towards discovery.

Hi,

Based on the details you've provided, this proves to be an issue with the game server. For in-depth assistance, we recommend that you get in touch with the Forza Horizon in-game support team by posting your concern on this
    link.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. We're here to clear things up.

Catherine Cus., Jun 7, 2017
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

Hi,

Based on the details you've provided, this proves to be an issue with the game server. For in-depth assistance, we recommend that you get in touch with the Forza Horizon in-game support team by posting your concern on this
    link.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. We're here to clear things up.
  6. RomkaZzz Win User

Drift Zones
    Getting 3 stars on all Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones is almost as hard as getting 3 stars in the Danger Signs PR Stunts and the tips and tricks in the guide below are meant to help you achieve those stars.

Unlike most of Forza Horizon 3 Speed Zones and FH3 Speed Traps, which are easier to complete with 3 stars, the Drift Zones Stunts will require quite a few tries, so be patient before attempting them.

There are 17 Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones PR Stunts in the video game developed by Playground Games for PC and Xbox One.

[​IMG]

To access all Drift Zones you have to upgrade each Horizon Festival location to its max level, unlike the Barn Finds, Reward Boards or Beauty Spots which are revealed by world discovery.

The Forza Horizon 3 Speed Zones are marked on the map with an icon depicting a sliding car and when you hover over one of these icons it will highlight the area in which you are allowed to perform the drifts.

On the actual road, such a zone is marked by green flags on both sides of the road. Your drift is calculated as soon as you hit the area between the first two flags, hence it’s a good idea to begin the drift a bit earlier in order to maximize the amount
    you can get in the zone. Also, it doesn’t matter from which end you begin the drift, so experiment until you find what’s the most comfortable path for you.

To initiate a drift you press the E-brake button while turning left or right on your joystick.

Then immediately you have to counter-steer in the opposite direction to maintain control.

Press the throttle gently to prevent over-steering.

Moreover, don’t approach a Drift Zone at a high speed, because you will overshoot the designated area and you will fail the drift. While it is safe to decelerate or even stop inside a zone (though not recommended), you will also fail the drift if you turn
    around the car.

To make a car drift with ease you can turn off the Traction Control and the Stability Controlsettings in the difficulty menu.

An advanced setting would be to turn the shifting to manual. This way you can keep the car in the desired gear all the time. When the RPM drops significantly shift to a lower gear to keep the wheels spinning and prevent them from gaining grip.

When you play solo use the rewind function to save some time and return to the start position fast. However, the Drivatars are the most annoying thing while playing solo, thus you can ask a friend to play in a private online freeroam session where you will
    not be bothered by AI traffic.

While your skill can be an important factor in the Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones, the car you decide to use is the essential one and can save you from a lot of frustration while attempting the PR Stunts.

If you are a beginner don’t jump to the fastest and most powerful car. Instead, choose a B-class or lower tier car that has a rear wheel drive (RWD). Tune up its power to make it more potent.

Invest in handling, launch and acceleration, because you don’t need top speed when you drift. Alternatively you can try a AWD car (all wheel drive), but it tends to have more grip which is not a good thing if you intend to drift.

If you don’t know how to fine tune your car for drifting search for a custom upgrade/tune file that has been developed by other players. Usually, hardcore players know their way around a car and will amaze you with the results.

We got 3 stars on all 17 Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones using a 1974 Toyota Celica GT, which was tuned using a AWD Drift Tune. You can check the upgrade file that we downloaded in the video below.

While it can seem underwhelming at C-class we can assure you it was fine tuned to have an insane amount of power. You can also use the video if you want to see other cars suitable for drifting, along with the suggested tuning options.

The terrain is another factor that you should take into account. The car behaves differently on asphalt and gravel. When the rain starts it affects all the car physics and you will lose control more easily. The night makes the matter even worse due to low
    visibility.

To get around the issue use the next trick. Fast travel to an already discovered Beauty Spot and the weather and time of day will change instantly. We suggest using the one at the crossroad in the Outback since it will make the weather sunny. Then return
    to the Drift Zone.

Take these tips into consideration when attempting to get 3 Stars on all Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones:

• Check the global leaderboards to see what cars (and their performance index) have been used by other players.
    • Properly tune your chosen car.
    • Use the rewind button if you hit any obstacles.
    • Be gentle with the controls, especially the throttle.
    • Practice a lot and be patient.
    https://youtu.be/-OATd-ugm7s.

by [VGFaq]
  7. NaZoooom Win User

Racing game for a 8yo kid

As many have said here, Forza Horizon 3 & 4 are great choices especially with the driving assistants /game settings adjusted. As your nephew improves he can tinker away and if he is an 8 year old gamer, no doubt he will pick it up quickly.

Its also fun to just throw the car around in the Horizon games and jump cliffs/danger signs or do drifts. Soooooooo much fun to be had past the street racing. Your nephew could even just go for a steady drive through either london (Forza Horizon 4) or Australia
    (Forza Horizon 3) as both countries look amazing especially with HDR 4k displays :)

Then for Forza Horizon 3 you have the Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain expansions (the latter being my fave) as well as the Lego Expansion for Forza Horizon 4. So there us enough to keep him busy and to improve upon for a while.
  8. RomkaZzz Win User

Danger Sign

Getting 3 stars on all Forza Horizon 3 Danger Signs is one of the most challenging tasks you will face while playing the racing video game developed by Playground Games for PC and Xbox One; therefore, throughout
    the following guide we will reveal several useful tips that should help you during the game.

The Danger Signs in Forza Horizon 3 are PR Stunts that award you fans required to unlock new Horizon Events or new Showcase Races; therefore, you will need to complete them as soon as you can.

While there is no need to get 3 stars on all Danger Signs PR Stunts, if you wish only to finish the game; if you are completionist, then you will have to work hard on these jumps, because some of them are extremely hard to beat.

Unlike the Barn Finds, Reward Boards or Beauty Spots, the locations of all Forza Horizon 3Danger Signs are revealed by unlocking all Horizon Festivals and by upgrading them.

Forza Horizon 3 is marked by a square icon with an exclamation mark, similar to those in the image above.

[​IMG]

Once you find such an event, you will have to complete it by jumping as far as you can. This goal is quite accessible if you want to get one or two stars, but for 3 stars, things get really messy and your nerves will be put to a test.

Here are some of the factors that will determine the length of your jump.

The car you use for a Danger Sign PR Event is obviously the most important, and the video below shows the cars we have used to achieve three stars on all these stunts. Sometimes you will need fast cars, while sometimes you will have to switch to heavy cars.

Do not assume that the fastest car is also the best car, because you will be surprised.

For some stunts for example, you need smaller vehicles such as the Ariel Nomad, which is slower than a
    Bugatti Veyron.

The weight of a car, or its traction will play a very important role as well.

Another factor is the starting point. In this case the starting point represents the location you pick to start moving towards the ramp.

When you choose a starting point, you need to look for an area without obstacles and traffic. Preferably the route between the starting point and the ramp should be a straight line. If there are any obstacles on your route, smash them before attempting the
    jump.

The speed you have when you reach the ramp is also crucial. At higher speeds, your car will start to roll over, which means that you won’t be able to land safely. Again, choose your car carefully. Last but not least the way you touch the ramp with your car’s
    front wheels will determine what happens next.

This means that you will have to be very careful on the moves you make on your way towards the ramp. For most of these signs your car’s front wheels must touch the ramp at the same time, but sometimes you might want to steer left or right a bit, to change
    the trajectory of your car.

To successfully perform a 3 Stars Danger Sign Stunt, you should:

• Check the leaderboards and see what cars have been used by other players.
    • https://youtu.be/kUPbQo9-1Ew.
    • Try to use the starting points in our video. We did our best to find the perfect routes.
    • Test various upgrades, especially those created by other players.
    • Use the rewind button every time you fail a jump.
    • Be patient. VERY PATIENT.

One of the most annoying Danger Signs in Forza Horizon 3 is the one from Timber Mill (last one in our video). For this sign, we have used the Ariel Nomad and to perform it we spent a lot of time. The trick here is to jump over the building behind the ramp,
    and also land without hitting a single obstacle. What makes this sign so difficult is the route you need to follow because you can’t make any turns and the only straight route is between several trees. Nevertheless, we believe that it is the only route available
    for this PR Stunt. Check the video below and if you have questions let us know. Keep in mind that you don’t need to get three stars to finish the game, but if you are looking for a challenge in Forza Horizon 3, this is the one. Different than the Speed Zones, Speed
    Traps or Drift Zones, the Danger Signs also require a lot of luck, hence, multiple retries.
  9. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Forza Horizon 4 vs. Forza Horizon 3

Forza Horizon 4, without question. The quality of life improvements present in FH4 easily put it ahead of FH3 for me. Trying to do some of the activities on FH3 was a real chore because of other cars on the road, especially when we're talking about speed
    traps and drift zones. I lost out on so many great runs because some random car was driving like a nutter and slammed into me when drifting. FH4 moved things forward by turning your car/other cars into ghost cars when you're in a drift zone. Small step, but
    a huge improvement.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones and Danger Signs not counting towards discovery. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Drift

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing when entering Speed Zone, Drift Zone and New Roads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing when entering Speed Zone, Drift Zone and New Roads: Hi all, I know I'm going to be fobbed off and told it's a Forza Support issue. But after having my support ticket marked as solved by Secret Agent McNuggets, I am opening a support ticket here...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 game crashes when entering speed/drift zones (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 game crashes when entering speed/drift zones (PC): Forza Horizon 4 has recently started crashing whenever I enter a speed/drift zone. I can avoid the game crashing for the most part by going around the speed zones, but I shouldn't have too. Game...
  6. Anyone get slight stick drift while playing Forza Horizon 5?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone get slight stick drift while playing Forza Horizon 5?: I was playing Horizon 5 less than 30 minutes ago and when I went to view a car in the auto show my camera started drifting up. Anyone else had an issue with this? I will say it didn't happen while...
  7. Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa: Hello! My SSD recently died and the FH4 files are gone. But the game and the Formula Drift Car DLC are still being shown as installed, can't be started of course and if I try to uninstall either...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Drift Adventure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Drift Adventure: I have been doing quite a bunch of these drift adventures as i got better at it and started beating better ranked players in a fast pace. But one big thing i always noticed was alot of these games...
  9. Forza horizon 4 drift pack query

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza horizon 4 drift pack query: Hi all, my son has purchased a drift pack for his forza horizon 4 but he is telling me that he can't find any extra cars. I've had the receipt for the pack so can anyone help please? Many thanks,...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Drift Formula Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Drift Formula Pack: I just bought the physical copy of Forza Horizon 4, It written in my Xbox phone app that I already purchased the drift formula dlc but it didn't shows up in my xbox one even after update...