Forza Horizon 3 DLC no longer available for download following Forza Horizon 5 DLC...

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 DLC no longer available for download following Forza Horizon 5 DLC... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Ultimate edition for Forza Horizon 3 on day 1. After the announcement of the new Hot Wheels DLC for FH5, I wanted to go back and play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by biollante879, Jul 3, 2022.

1. biollante879
    biollante879 Guest

Forza Horizon 3 DLC no longer available for download following Forza Horizon 5 DLC...

I purchased the Ultimate edition for Forza Horizon 3 on day 1. After the announcement of the new Hot Wheels DLC for FH5, I wanted to go back and play the Hot Wheels DLC for 3. While I was able to download the Ultimate edition of FH3 from the Microsoft Store, I am unable to access either Blizzard Mountain or the FH3 Hot Wheels DLC pack. Going to the sites in game prompts a purchase option in game which results in an error. I am unable to locate either DLC in the store vis search or in my library. Please restore access to my purchased content. This is a huge issue.

:)

biollante879, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Can't get fh1

Hey there -

Unfortunately, Forza Horizon is no longer available for sale by design. From
    Turn 10 Studios
    :

On October 20, the original Forza Horizon for Xbox 360 will reach “End of Life” status. That means that the game and its associated DLC will no longer be available for purchase. Players who own Forza Horizon before that date will still be able to
    download and play the game and its associated content as normal. After that date, however, Forza Horizon and its associated DLC will no longer be for sale.
    Sorry for any disappointment this may cause.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc

Hi SquallLion1

Unfortunately Forza Horizon 2 - Storm Island has reached "end of life" status and was removed from Xbox store on September 30th 2018

Here is an extract form the Forza Week in Review post on https://www.forzamotorsport.net

"Forza Horizon 2

A heads up for the Forza community: Forza Horizon 2 will reach “end of life” status on September 30. That means that the game and its associated DLC will no longer be available for purchase. After September 30, players who own Forza Horizon 2 will still
    able to download and play the game and its associated content as normal. However, Forza Horizon 2 and its DLC will no longer be for sale. Forza Horizon 2 is currently available as part of August Games With Gold so, if you haven’t played it already, now is
    a great time to grab it."
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Forza horizon 2

The DLC for Forza Horizon 1 and 2 is no longer available for purchase, if you can find a code that hasn't been used, you should be able to redeem it to get the DLC
  5. Boy_real Win User

Forza Horizon 3 DLC no longer available for download following Forza Horizon 5 DLC announcement.

Welp, the forza horizon 3 reached his end of life so it may be impossible to install the dlc's. But you can still use thelost77's answer so maybe that will work.
  6. biollante879 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 DLC no longer available for download following Forza Horizon 5 DLC announcement.

My order # for the expansion pass from 12/07/2016 is 27c2c727-3c82-4c8a-8b22-1646b68fdb8d
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 DLC no longer available for download following Forza Horizon 5 DLC... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon DLC

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working: I have downloaded the hot wheels expansion pack for forza horizon 5 and it is not working says it is installed but doesn't fully run I have the standard addition of forza horizon 5. Do I have to...
  4. Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version: I download DLC and game, but in game, DLC doesn't work, game tell me that I must buy DLC to play in this. I reinstall, log in/out from the account, it didn't help...
  5. Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC: I have the expansions for forza horizon 5 on my xbox but it wont let me install them on my pc. On my xbox it says "Install, You can play this" But on my pc it wont let me install it. How do I fix...
  6. Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?: I own a copy of FH4 on PC, and every DLC for it separately, I don't own the Car Pass or the VIP pass, just the standard edition of the game and the DLCs for it, all purchased through the Microsoft...
  7. How to install Forza Horizon 5 with DLC's on a new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install Forza Horizon 5 with DLC's on a new PC: What is the correct order of installing of Forza Horizon 5 on a new PC? I play it for years, have the add-on bundle and all car packs. Completed also everything within the DLC's. If I install on...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC: Hi, yesterday my friend purchased the Lamborghini Hurracan single car DLC as gift for me, the message came through into my email, and xbox app on my PC, i pressed redeem code, then went into...
  9. Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...: So ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam last year and now a friend of mine gifted me an xbox giftcard.Id like to buy myself the dlc for forza horizon but i dont know if its compatible for the steam...
  10. How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...: I cannot get access to the Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC even though it says I own it I'm trying it throught the Microsoft Xbox app on my Laptop b49c19c0-4eee-42d6-873a-ef7725af55b6