Forza Horizon 3 DLC Missing

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 DLC Missing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I have the same exact issue and now its not even available in the store. Customer service tells me everything on their end... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pure Freakzilla, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 3 DLC Missing

I have the same exact issue and now its not even available in the store. Customer service tells me everything on their end shows ownership of missing dlc

:)

Pure Freakzilla, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Forza Horizon 3 Warthog DLC Code

Warthog DLC Code für Forza Horizon 3 fehlt

Werden die immer noch in Wellen rausgeschickt oder hat das einen anderen Hintergrund?

[Translation: Warthog DLC ​​code for Forza Horizon 3 missing Will still sent out in waves or has a different background?]

MoenchVogel64, Nov 18, 2018
  3. JCRobertson
    JCRobertson Guest
    My worthog code for forza horizon3 is not working

Miss Ghidorah,

The Forza Horizon 3 Known Issues thread doesn't specifically address the issue of the Warthog DLC not appearing in-game after redeeming the code.

JCRobertson, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Forza Horizon 3 DLC Missing

Hi Pure,

I moved your post into a new thread so that we could tailor our support specifically to you! Please detail your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far.

Also, do
    you see the DLC entitlement active on the account on the page for My
    Games
    ? Is it missing from recently installed or under manage game as well?

Thank you Forza Horizon 3 DLC Missing :) We hope to hear back soon

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 18, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3 DLC Missing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install horizon 3 dlc pc

2. xbox 360 forza horizon missing