Forza Horizon 3 Dashboard Pre order car missing!

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 Dashboard Pre order car missing! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Pre orderedthe digital version of Forza Horizon 3 ( Ultimate Edition ) on the dashboard since day one. To this day I haven't received my pre order car.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by King Zramy, Oct 2, 2016.

1. King Zramy
    King Zramy Guest

Pre orderedthe digital version of Forza Horizon 3 ( Ultimate Edition ) on the dashboard since day one. To this day I haven't received my pre order car.

:)

King Zramy, Oct 2, 2016
  2. Haven't received Forza Horizon 3 Pre-Order Car code

Hello!I had per-order for forza Horizon 3 on 20th September 2016.however i have received Pre-Order Car code from Xbox live

BrinyOsprey316, Oct 2, 2016
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 pre-order car missing

Hey J1ONG! Sorry to see any issues with your Warthog. If it's not in either of those places, do not worry! We're still working on making sure all users that received their Warthogs are able to play it in-game. Thanks for your patience while we continue to
    work on resolving all users. Forza Horizon 3 Dashboard Pre order car missing! :)

Mister Cizl, Oct 2, 2016
  4. Siskle
    Siskle Guest

Same I have not received my preorder car, preordered the game September 21 through the Xbox One dashboard, have not gotten a code yet. Please send one soon-ish?

Siskle, Oct 2, 2016
  5. Siskle
    Siskle Guest
    It was the ultimate edition as well, sry

Siskle, Oct 2, 2016
  6. Same situation here as well and on the ultimate edition

HuntingTiger83, Oct 2, 2016
  7. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey guys -

Provided you qualify for pre-order bonuses, those codes should arrive 7-10 days after the game's release. If you haven't received your code then, feel free to post up a new thread and we'll take a look.

Thank you for your patience!

Miss Bijoux, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: