Forza Horizon 3 - Can't download Hot Wheels expansion

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 - Can't download Hot Wheels expansion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI, I hope someone can help. I have the digital download version of Forza Horizon 3, and recently bought the Expansion Pass when it was in the Deals... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xI Mr Squeek Ix, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Forza Horizon 3 - Can't download Hot Wheels expansion

HI, I hope someone can help. I have the digital download version of Forza Horizon 3, and recently bought the Expansion Pass when it was in the Deals with Gold offers. I downloaded Blizzard Mountain and Hot Wheels expansions and played them with no issues.
    I recently bought a larger external HDD, and copied the contents from the old to the new. It turned out that I had missed the Hot Wheels expansion somehow. So when I realised I tried to download it again, but it is asking me to pay for it. I have uninstalled
    the game and reinstalled it, and checked the expansion pass is installed. I can download Blizzard Mountain no problem, but not Hot Wheels. Any ideas anyone?

:)

xI Mr Squeek Ix, Sep 25, 2017
  2. kiiaxb
    kiiaxb Guest
    Новости каталога игр - Часть 29, 25 апреля - 2 мая 2017

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion

Forza Horizon 3 - Can't download Hot Wheels expansion [​IMG]

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion, которое даёт доступ к новой зоне со скоростными трассами в стиле Hot Wheels ( с петлями и штопорообразными участками ), расположенными на шести островах, разбросанных у побережья Австралии.

Подробнее - по ссылке.

kiiaxb, Sep 25, 2017
  3. CDFromDiWest
    CDFromDiWest Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pack

I would like to know if a person running Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One console without the Hot Wheels Expansion Pack can join me in the Hot Wheels adventure if I have the expansion pack on my PC version of Forza Horizon 3.

CDFromDiWest, Sep 25, 2017
  4. Oraclea
    Oraclea Guest

It sounds like this is a known issue that many people are having right now. I assume a resolution is forthcoming, but don't know exactly when it will be resolved.

In the meantime, you might try a power cycle of your system- hold the Xbox button on the front of your Xbox for 10 seconds until it shuts down, wait a few seconds, then turn the system back on. Then try accessing Hot Wheels again.

If that doesn't work, you could try contacting Xbox Support via phone in case they have determined a solution to the issue yet. You can find the appropriate number for your contact region at this link: Customer Support.

Oraclea, Sep 25, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: