Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know this is a known issue. And I tried so many things people said on the internet but nothing worked. I even let it run for over an hour but still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Nawrocki, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro

I know this is a known issue. And I tried so many things people said on the internet but nothing worked. I even let it run for over an hour but still didnt work. It synched on my 10 year old pc, but i build myself a new pc and i wanted to play it but it just wont work. I installed everything on my C: partition etc. Deleted internet cache and such. Got the Xbox game service running. Did SCANNOW. Also I dont know why, but my Xbox controller (Series X and Elite 2) wants to sync on the accessories app and its stuck on 0% too. So I cant even change my controller configuration at all. Does anyone have please a solution? Its working on my Xbox Series X perfectly. I somehow managed to get Forza Horizon 5 running. Everything is patched and windows is up to date.

If I even could play FH 3 without synching it, it wouldnt be a problem cause I only played for a few minutes on my Xbox.

I5 13600K no OC
    RTX 4070 running on a QHD Monitor @ 165Hz no OC
    MSI PRO Z790-A WIFI
    2x 16GB 7000Mhz RAM

I tested with LAN and Wi-Fi connection

*Moved from locale German*

:)

David Nawrocki, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Diese Antwort wurde automatisch übersetzt. Daher können grammatikalische Fehler oder seltsame Formulierungen vorkommen.

Hallo David,

Ich hoffe, es geht dir heute gut.

Ich sehe, dass unsere Schritte, die in der ersten Antwort vorgeschlagen wurden, Ihnen nicht geholfen haben. Bitte erlauben Sie mir, Ihnen weiterhin zu helfen, Sie können die folgenden Schritte ausprobieren, damit wir das Problem richtig isolieren können.

Wenn Ihr Controller nicht auf Ihrem PC synchronisiert werden kann, sollten Sie versuchen, Ihren PC zu aktualisieren und auch alle optionalen Updates zu installieren. Ein Neustart nach der Installation des Updates ist ein Muss, um den Vorgang abzuschließen. Wenn Sie die Xbox-App und die Xbox-Zubehör-App überprüfen, können Sie das Problem noch besser isolieren. Wenn der Controller nicht synchronisiert wird, versuchen Sie, ein Headset an Ihren PC anzuschließen, um zu prüfen, ob Ihr PC es erkennen kann. Versuchen Sie, Ihren Controller mit dem Mobiltelefon zu verbinden, und prüfen Sie, ob er ihn erkennen kann.

Für Forza Horizon 3 wurde dieses Spiel bereits eingestellt, aber Sie sollten das Spiel immer noch spielen können. Siehe, die Korrekturen hier im Artikel: Forza Horizon 3 Schließung | Xbox-Unterstützung.

Wir hoffen, das hilft!

Grüße

-----

Hi David,

I hope you're doing well today.

I see that our steps suggested in the first answer did not help you. Please allow me to continue to help you, you can try the steps below so that we can isolate the problem properly.

If your controller can't sync on your PC, you should try updating your PC and installing any optional updates as well. A restart after installing the update is a must to complete the process. Checking the Xbox app and Xbox accessories app will help you isolate the issue even better. If the controller doesn't sync, try connecting a headset to your PC to see if your PC can detect it. Try connecting your controller to the mobile phone and see if it can detect it.

For Forza Horizon 3, this game has already been discontinued, but you should still be able to play the game. See the fixes here in the article: Forza Horizon 3 Closure | Xbox support.

We hope this helps!

Greetings

3. Kathy A. Win User

Diese Antwort wurde automatisch übersetzt. Daher können grammatikalische Fehler oder seltsame Formulierungen vorkommen.

Hallo David,

Vielen Dank für Ihren Beitrag in der Microsoft Community.

Wir wissen, dass Sie Probleme beim Synchronisieren Ihres Xbox-Controllers mit Forza Horizon 3 auf Ihrem neuen PC haben. Bitte überprüfen Sie die kompatiblen Controller für Forza Horizon 3: Peripherals – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net) [Beachten Sie, dass dieses Thema auf Englisch verfasst ist; aus Gründen der Übersichtlichkeit sind möglicherweise Übersetzungen erforderlich.]

Wenn Sie die kompatiblen Controller verwenden und das Problem weiterhin besteht, versuchen Sie die folgende Fehlerbehebung.

Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie auch nach verfügbaren Updates für Ihr Windows-Betriebssystem suchen.

Haben Sie versucht, die Firmware auf Ihrem Xbox-Controller zu aktualisieren? Schließen Sie dazu den Controller über ein USB-Kabel an den PC an und suchen Sie dann mit der Xbox Zubehör-App nach Updates.

Darüber hinaus können Sie versuchen, Ihren Xbox-Controller zurückzusetzen, indem Sie die kleine Taste auf der Rückseite des Controllers 10 Sekunden lang gedrückt halten. Dadurch wird die drahtlose Verbindung des Controllers zurückgesetzt und es kann bei Synchronisierungsproblemen helfen.

Wenn das Problem weiterhin besteht, können Sie versuchen, die Xbox-App und Forza Horizon 3 zu deinstallieren und neu zu installieren.

Wenn Sie weitere Klärungen zu diesem Thema haben, können Sie sich mit uns in Verbindung setzen, indem Sie auf diesen Beitrag antworten.

Aufrichtig

Microsoft Community Moderator

-----

Hi David,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft Community.

We know you're having trouble syncing your Xbox controller with Forza Horizon 3 on your new PC. Please check the compatible controllers for Forza Horizon 3: Peripherals – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

If you are using the compatible controllers and the problem persists, try the following troubleshooting.

Make sure to check for available updates for your Windows operating system as well.

Have you tried updating the firmware on your Xbox controller? To do this, connect the controller to your PC using a USB cable, then check for updates using the Xbox Accessories app.

In addition, you can try resetting your Xbox controller by pressing and holding the small button on the back of the controller for 10 seconds. This will reset the controller's wireless connection and it can help with sync issues.

If the problem persists, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app and Forza Horizon 3.

If you have any further clarifications on this topic, you can get in touch with us by replying to this post.

Honest

4. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

5. Kathy A. Win User

Ja, das sollte gut funktionieren, es sei denn, die Version des gekauften Spiels ist für die Konsole und Sie befinden sich derzeit auf dem PC. Wenn Sie bei der Installation des Spiels die Xbox-App verwenden, versuchen Sie es mit der folgenden Problembehandlung: Beheben von Problemen mit der Xbox-App für Windows

Der letzte Ausweg besteht darin, die Artikel und Tipps des Spiele-Supports zu lesen, um Informationen zur Installation zu erhalten: Forza Horizon 3 Technical – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

[Beachten Sie, dass dieses Thema auf Englisch verfasst ist; aus Gründen der Übersichtlichkeit können Übersetzungen erforderlich sein.]

Grüße

----

Yes, this should work fine unless the version of the game you purchased is for console and you're currently on PC. If you're using the Xbox app when you install the game, try the following troubleshooter: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows

The last resort is to read the game support articles and tips for installation information: Forza Horizon 3 Technical – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Greetings
  6. David Nawrocki Win User

Ich habe alles gemacht, was sie vorgeschlagen haben. Das Spiel synchronisiert trotzdem nicht und bleibt bei 0% stehen. Es kann doch nicht sein, dass ich ein gekauftes Spiel nicht spielen kann.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon controller

2. Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?: Hi. My forza horizon 5 game had an issue with the menu button not working when i was playing it on the new xbox series x. When I looked up how to fix it, I used the steps to reset the console as...
  3. Wonky controller mapping with Forza Horizon 4 PC and Xbox Elite controller gen1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wonky controller mapping with Forza Horizon 4 PC and Xbox Elite controller gen1: Hi all, I have a weird issue with FH4 PC while using a MS Xbox gen1 Elite controller with a Wired connection (USB Cable to PC). Although the button mappings are correct, whenever I try to steer...
  4. Forza horizon 4 (xbox parental control) Edit: bought the game on steam!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza horizon 4 (xbox parental control) Edit: bought the game on steam!: Hi, so I have been getting issues with the Xbox parental control setting. I am 18 and I'm not in any family organization I did the Xbox privacy settings submitted restarted my pc and then it works...
  5. Forza horizon 4 (xbox parental control)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza horizon 4 (xbox parental control): Hi, so I have been getting issues with the Xbox parental control setting. I am 18 and I'm not in any family organization I did the Xbox privacy settings submitted restarted my pc and then it works...
  6. Parental control Forza horizon 4 pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Parental control Forza horizon 4 pc: i bought Forza horizon 4 on pc but my parental control is acting weird in the beginning when i bought the game there was a problem with the auction and my car upgrading there was a message that...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Parental Control Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Parental Control Problem: I tried everyway but nothing happens. When I try go ''Find New Tunes'' it's always gives me this text''Feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings.'' I'm so tired because of...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 и родительский контроль. Forza Horizon 4 and parental control.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 и родительский контроль. Forza Horizon 4 and parental control.: Заблокированная привилегия. Эта функция заблокирована в настройках родительского контроля службы Xbox Live. Как разблокировать? Translation: A blocked privilege. This feature is disabled in...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Input Delay or Control Delay.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Input Delay or Control Delay.: Hi, I purchase Forza horizon 4 on PC about 2 weeks ago and I get this input delay like if I press "A" the car didn't turn immediately it take some seconds and sometime it ignore the control...
  10. Parental Control for Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Parental Control for Forza Horizon 4: I've just bought FH4 on PC and I cant use some functionalities, I want to disable them like i read in other replies from years ago , but the xbox page seems to be removed , what can i do? Sorry...