Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 not showing on any platform besides Xbox 360 Dashboard

Discus and support Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 not showing on any platform besides Xbox 360 Dashboard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've read a lot of community posts about this issue with achievements not showing on Xbox Series X, the Mobile app, or the PC app. All of those were... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Williams 121, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 not showing on any platform besides Xbox 360 Dashboard

I've read a lot of community posts about this issue with achievements not showing on Xbox Series X, the Mobile app, or the PC app. All of those were back in September. Idk if they got theirs fixed yet. But I would love to have mine show up again. This is not a me problem. I have tried removing my profile and reinstalling it but no dice. I just thought I'd give my 2 cents into this issue. Can someone please fix this? I'm currently not able to include proof with screenshots but can as soon as I can. Thank you. Currently it is just Forza 2 Xbox 360 that wont show up.

:)

Michael Williams 121, Feb 17, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 not showing on any platform besides Xbox 360 Dashboard