Forza Horizon 2 DLCS

Discus and support Forza Horizon 2 DLCS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have forza horizon 2 that gave it away before removing it from the store. They gave free 14 dlcs but the game can be obtained within the game the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JODOVALO, Jan 1, 2019.

1. JODOVALO
    JODOVALO Guest

Forza Horizon 2 DLCS

I have forza horizon 2 that gave it away before removing it from the store. They gave free 14 dlcs but the game can be obtained within the game the other dlcs or you can not anymore.

:)

JODOVALO, Jan 1, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc

Hi SquallLion1

Unfortunately Forza Horizon 2 - Storm Island has reached "end of life" status and was removed from Xbox store on September 30th 2018

Here is an extract form the Forza Week in Review post on https://www.forzamotorsport.net

"Forza Horizon 2

A heads up for the Forza community: Forza Horizon 2 will reach “end of life” status on September 30. That means that the game and its associated DLC will no longer be available for purchase. After September 30, players who own Forza Horizon 2 will still
    able to download and play the game and its associated content as normal. However, Forza Horizon 2 and its DLC will no longer be for sale. Forza Horizon 2 is currently available as part of August Games With Gold so, if you haven’t played it already, now is
    a great time to grab it."
  3. Mudstang Win User

List of problems...

Forza Horizon 2 Devs Wait Until After Launch to A…: http://youtu.be/Gk-GQPzg5fE

why is no dlc for horizon 2 on the 360
  4. donnyh83 Win User

forza horizon 2 DLC content for Xbox 360

Unfortunately, for Xbox 360 users, DLC and Forza Rewards are only available for the Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

i need help in the game forza horizon 2

6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Mopar Cars - which Forza version?

Well in Horizon 2 you have several chargers basically, you have the 69 Charger Daytona from the Fast & Furious movies, then you have a regular Charger Daytona.... then you have a 69 Charger, and the 70 Charger from Fast & Furious... Horizon 2 is more open
    world then anything, you can drive anywhere you want to unless there are brick walls or something, Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 6 both have weather that just pops up at any second..Forza 6 is more for just straight up racing on tracks and such, Horizon 2 is
    open world race anywhere... im going to provide a link that will show you the list of cars you can get with each version of the game, from the DLC and such things as that... Ive never played Project cars so I dont know about that, the last Need for Speed
    was pretty could, you could do more modding then in the past and it had weather also, but I still keep going back to Forza Horizon 2

here is the link to the Forza hub were it has all the DLC listed and what the different versions of Horizon 2 gives you

forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst21959_Forza-Horizon-2---DLC-and-Editions-List.aspx
Thema:

Forza Horizon 2 DLCS

1. Forza Horizon 2 DLCS - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon DLCS

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLCs not applying to all accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLCs not applying to all accounts: I bought FH5 premium addons bundle on my account, but it won't let my brother's account have access to it. I'm on Xbox Series X. How can I fix this? Thanks eadc7ddd-e78d-4f74-93b6-202b55d16b87
  3. Forza Horizon 4 DLCs locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 DLCs locked: I own Forza Horizon 4 and its season pass. Last week, right after the season change (tuesday) I lost access to all DLC content (cars and areas). I tried every solution listed on this page :...
  4. Can't Install Forza Horizon 3 DLCs in 2022 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 3 DLCs in 2022 ?: Recently i changed my whole setup and went to reinstall Forza Horizon 3 and 4, i have both Ultimate Versions with all released content on my account, and back in the day i had to install both...
  5. Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate + pacote de expansão faltando DLCS[Translation-Forza Horizon 3...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate + pacote de expansão faltando DLCS[Translation-Forza Horizon 3...: Eu realizei a compra do jogo Forza Horizon 3 edição ultimate + o pacote de expansões mês passado que é para vir todo o conteúdo do jogo mas só pude baixar agora, porém há alguns complementos que...
  6. Can we purchase the DLCs after the Forza Horizon 3 delisted on 9/27?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we purchase the DLCs after the Forza Horizon 3 delisted on 9/27?: Can we buy these after the FH3 got delisted on Windows Store on PC? 1️⃣ "Hoonigan Car Pack" 2️⃣ "Porsche Car Pack" 3️⃣ "Mountain Dew Car Pack" 8560a1ba-2b32-4031-9bb9-44748cbfe3ea
  7. PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs: so I decided to buy Forza Horizon 3 on PC since it's going OOP and it was on sale. I bought the UE and the Expansion pass. However, I can't install ANY of the DLCs because it claims I don't have...
  8. Getting DLCs for Forza Horizon (1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting DLCs for Forza Horizon (1): Hello, I just want to ask a question regarding DLC codes for old games. I am planning on getting the original Forza Horizon Limited Collector's Edition, but the DLC packs that the codes offer are...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs not available from Ultimate Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs not available from Ultimate Edition: Hello, so I've recently gotten XBox Game Pass Ultimate Edition, so I installled Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. In there, I haven't unlocked any of the DLCs included. I'm also not able to...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available: Hello, so from X Box gamepass on Windows 10 I have the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. However, I do not have any of the DLCs available. VIP, Fortune Island, etc, etc. How could I possibly fix...