Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection: missing Pre-Order Car Pack

Discus and support Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection: missing Pre-Order Car Pack in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Purchased Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection and Pre-Order Car Pack is not included. It is the only add-on still showing a price on the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mars7T2, Aug 17, 2017.

1. mars7T2
    mars7T2 Guest

Purchased Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection and Pre-Order Car Pack is not included. It is the only add-on still showing a price on the Xbox One; everything else shows as "Owned".

According to the "Description" this pack should be included:

Here’s your chance to get all the great add-on content for Forza Horizon 2 in one bundle at one low price.

Get [...] all 13 car packs: [...] Pre-Order Pack [...]

The "In this bundle" info does not list the Pre-Order Car Pack, but a free car instead:

Forza Horizon 2 1998 Toyota Supra Fast & Furious Edition

This free car is likely the cause of the problem: it is in the Furious 7 Car Pack included in this Complete Add-Ons Collection, so should probably not be listed separately for this bundle.

Can someone please fix this? Can you please add the Pre-Order Pack to my account, and the Collection?

-------

Just some remarks:

Two weeks ago I purchased the FH2 Car Pass in a Deals with Gold sale; at 80% off, so it was only € 5.00. Still, slightly annoying to find only a week after the previous sale finished, the complete collection including this Car Pass reduced in the Ultimate
    Add-On Sale that Marketing/Sales should/must already have known about...

Microsoft could implement a "Complete Your Collection" system like Steam, where you can "upgrade" to bundles/collection for less (even during a sale) by not paying twice for items you already own. Would have been especially nice since I already owned a further
    2 expansions from this FH2 Complete Add-Ons Collection...

I would probably buy Forza games full price on release if there was an option to purchase a Complete (Ultimate Plus?) Edition that would contain everything and anything to be released.

-------

Thank you for your time

:)

mars7T2, Aug 17, 2017
  2. xbox store complaint

when I pre ordered forza horizon 3 it said that I would get the forza motorsport 6 meguiars car pack and the a forza horizon 2 car pack

DAN FORZA PRO, Aug 17, 2017
  3. Forza Horizon 2 VIP pass problems and car packs

GustavoNuñez1977, Aug 17, 2017
  4. Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection: missing Pre-Order Car Pack

Hey there mars7T2,

A lot of these cars you should be able to pickup in the game for zero credits after buying the collection. We're just curious to know if you're able to also see the Pre-Order cars in the game for zero credits as well. It's possible they were included in
    the pack, without you having to download them in the Ready to Install before hand.

Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Aug 21, 2017
  5. mars7T2
    mars7T2 Guest
    Thanks for your reply. Based on the information provided, I tested this for both my own and a different profile. (Pity you need to play for an hour before you can access the Autoshow).

I downloaded everything in my Ready to Install list for Forza Horizon 2. Every add-on available was installed, except for the Pre-Order Car Pack of course.

Even without the Pre-Order Car Pack, it shows as purchased in-game for me and I can add these cars to the garage for free.

However, other profiles on the same console cannot use these cars without paying actual money. This Pre-Order Car pack is the only one that does not show as purchased and when you select a car from this pack a Purchase Options window pops up: € 3.99 for
    the pack.

I understand other profiles do not get a one-time only, free addition, but they should be able to "purchase" cars for in-game credits. I think that is only possible if this pack shows as "Owned" in the store and it can be installed separately.

mars7T2, Aug 29, 2017
  6. mars7T2
    mars7T2 Guest
    Update: the cars in the Pre-Order Pack now do not show as "purchased" even for my (the buying) profile. Please fix this.

mars7T2, Nov 3, 2018
  7. mars7T2 Win User

Update: the cars in the Pre-Order Pack now do not show as "purchased" even for my (the buying) profile. Please fix this.
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there mars7T2,

A lot of these cars you should be able to pickup in the game for zero credits after buying the collection. We're just curious to know if you're able to also see the Pre-Order cars in the game for zero credits as well. It's possible they were included in
    the pack, without you having to download them in the Ready to Install before hand.

Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  9. mars7T2 Win User

Thanks for your reply. Based on the information provided, I tested this for both my own and a different profile. (Pity you need to play for an hour before you can access the Autoshow).

I downloaded everything in my Ready to Install list for Forza Horizon 2. Every add-on available was installed, except for the Pre-Order Car Pack of course.

Even without the Pre-Order Car Pack, it shows as purchased in-game for me and I can add these cars to the garage for free.

However, other profiles on the same console cannot use these cars without paying actual money. This Pre-Order Car pack is the only one that does not show as purchased and when you select a car from this pack a Purchase Options window pops up: € 3.99 for
    the pack.

I understand other profiles do not get a one-time only, free addition, but they should be able to "purchase" cars for in-game credits. I think that is only possible if this pack shows as "Owned" in the store and it can be installed separately.
  10. Mister Beep Win User

Forza Horizon 3 pre-order

Hey Cursed,

Those are not given out as codes or playable in Forza Horizon 3, but automatically made available to use in Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 6 on the account you purchased from if you own those games. You can find this information on
    Forza Horizon 3's Pre-Order Details page.

Note that players who purchase any digital bundle of Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox will also receive two car packs available immediately for use in previous Forza games – theRockstar
    Energy Car Pack
    from Forza Horizon 2 and the Meguiar’s Car Pack from Forza Motorsport 6.
    Hope that helps clear it up for you!
  11. Miss Bijoux Win User

Forza Horizon 3 PreOrder Bonuses

Hey Devasqua -

The Rockstar Energy and Meguiar's Car packs were indeed pre-order bonuses. However, those packs are
    not for Forza Horizon 3. You receive the car packs for Forza Horizon 2 (Rockstar Energy Car Pack) and Forza Motorsport 6 (Meguiar's Car Pack) so you'll want to check those games for that content. For further information regarding that, you
    can check out
    Turn 10's blog

Regarding your Mercedes, I have sent you an
    Xbox Live message

Thanks for understanding and let us know if you have further questions. :)
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection: missing Pre-Order Car Pack - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Complete

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.: When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. When you get to the end of the mission, it stays there. The same thing always happens when I restart the console. It is important to mention...
  8. Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is...: Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is there any way to fix this? c8d44600-63b6-4104-b98e-72a5a0cfd133
  9. In Forza horizon four I got 50% completion on the festival playlist. The game said that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Forza horizon four I got 50% completion on the festival playlist. The game said that I...: In Forza horizon four in the festival playlist, I tried to claim the horizon backstage passes that I was supposed to be given for 50% completion. I did not receive it. How do I fix this?...
  10. forza Horizon 5 error completing update Error Code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza Horizon 5 error completing update Error Code: 0x80070005: I have been stuck with an launcher update error that prevents the game from starting. Something unexpected happened reporting this problem to Xbox will help us understand it better. you can wait a...