Forza Horizon 1 Forza Horizon 2 SERVERS NO **** WORK?!

Discus and support Forza Horizon 1 Forza Horizon 2 SERVERS NO **** WORK?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What the hell is this with Forza Horizon 1 and Forza Horizon 2 XOne SERVERS?! Why this companies Turn 10 Studios or Playground Games wants SHUT DOWN... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gta006eflc, Jun 27, 2023.

1. gta006eflc
    gta006eflc Guest

What the hell is this with Forza Horizon 1 and Forza Horizon 2 XOne SERVERS?!

Why this companies Turn 10 Studios or Playground Games wants SHUT DOWN COMPLETLY SERVERS in these the BEST Forza and we players still cannot connect to online mode ?! RIDICULUS!!!! We cannot create or join to session online so how we can play what !? They are stupid or something "?! They Say

"As these games now have a very small player population, Turn 10 Studios will be closing online services for Forza Horizon 1 and Forza Horizon 2 on August 22, 2023"

Yes small player is now BCSE NOBODY CANT connect to SERVERS ONLINE !!!! So Thats is why are small population in these games damn are these companies are stupid or something ?! I never again buy any games from them NEVER! forza horizon 3 and forza moto 6 is the last my games im done with these games and thats why these companies losing players

:)

gta006eflc, Jun 27, 2023
  2. lilbak82 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1. Gears of war 5

2. Forza horizon 4

#. Forza horizon 3
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

downloaded game not working

A common problem which sometimes is easy to fix. Your best bet would be to delete the game, then download 1 or 2 demos that are the same size as forza horizon (Your talking about 5 or 6GB). Once the demos have finished downloading, then redownload forza
    horizon. The reason to do this is so Forza Horizon is installed to a different part of your hard drive. Which then will hopefully fix your problem.
  4. xxDREDDxx78 Win User

xbox fix the **** servers lol please

forza horizon servers on Xbox 360 does not work
  5. xxDREDDxx78 Win User

Forza horizon server

hi the forza horizon servers on Xbox 360 does not work
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Forza Horizon 2 With Xbox Live Gold (ONLY XBOX ONE?)

Hi, they are essentially different games. The One version of Forza Horizon 2 will not work on the 360 and vice versa. The original Forza Horizons is backwards compatible though.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 1 Forza Horizon 2 SERVERS NO **** WORK?! - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Forza

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  9. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  10. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...