Forza: Halo Warthog DLC Code Lost

Discus and support Forza: Halo Warthog DLC Code Lost in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I own and have played The Master Chief Collection & Halo 5, as well as Forza 5, 6, Horizons, & Horizons 2. I had the code delivered to my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by penguinReloaded, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Forza: Halo Warthog DLC Code Lost

I own and have played The Master Chief Collection & Halo 5, as well as Forza 5, 6, Horizons, & Horizons 2. I had the code delivered to my Xbox Messages. When I would press "redeem code now"/"Redeem Code", the Xbox One would go into a 2-3 minute loading process.
    Finally, as opposed to automatically redeeming the code, it would send me to the actual code entry page. Upon trying to click the box to manually enter the code, it would "load" for another 2-3 minutes, then kick me to the dashboard. I tried numerous times
    over two consecutive days. When I went to try again, the code was gone. I don't know if I accidentally deleted it, or what.

After checking my credentials regarding games played and being sent the code, could you please resend the Forza Warthog Add-on code/message?

I have Horizon 3 pre-installed and greatly look forward to it. I also look forward to hopefully racing the the Forza landscape in my Warthog.

Thank you for you time.

:)

penguinReloaded, Sep 18, 2016
  2. Petzi6
    Petzi6 Guest
    haven't receive forza horizon 3 Warthog code

Ich habe halo 5 guardians gespielt und keinen code für den halo warthog in forza horizon 3 bekommen

[Translation]

I halo 5 guardians played and not get a code for the halo warthog in forza horizon 3

Petzi6, Sep 18, 2016
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Warthog DLC Code

Warthog DLC Code für Forza Horizon 3 fehlt

Werden die immer noch in Wellen rausgeschickt oder hat das einen anderen Hintergrund?

[Translation: Warthog DLC ​​code for Forza Horizon 3 missing Will still sent out in waves or has a different background?]

MoenchVogel64, Sep 18, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Forza: Halo Warthog DLC Code Lost :)

Miss Bijoux, Sep 19, 2016
  5. Petzi6 Win User

Ich habe halo 5 guardians gespielt und keinen code für den halo warthog in forza horizon 3 bekommen

[Translation]

I halo 5 guardians played and not get a code for the halo warthog in forza horizon 3
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :)
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Hey guys,

For information regarding how the Halo Warthog on Forza Horizon 3 codes are going out, please check out our
    Warthog/Forza Horizon 3 Codes stickied post.

Thanks for understanding!
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Worthog

Eligible players will receive codes to download the Warthog via an Xbox Live Message, and codes will begin to be sent out during the week of Sept. 5. In addition, players who have not played an Xbox One Halo game will still have the chance to earn the Warthog
    via a special #Forzathon event coming to Forza Horizon 3 in October.

For more info:
    news.xbox.com/.../forza-horizon-3-gone-gold-halo-warthog-announcement
  9. MehDunDew Win User

Why have i not reaseved my warthog code in forza horizon 3

Hello. I didn't receive the Forza horizon 3 halo warthog code on Xbox and I have halo 5 help please!
Thema:

1. Forza: Halo Warthog DLC Code Lost - Similar Threads - Forza Halo Warthog

2. Halo Warthog for Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Warthog for Forza Horizon 3: Hey everyone, Anyone know where I can get the download code for the warthog for Forza? I finally got the game but I just accidentally deleted my code from Xbox live...
  3. Halo warthog for Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo warthog for Forza Horizon 3: Hi -- I recently got Forza Horizon 3 and noticed that I don't have access to the Halo warthog, despite receiving a code some months ago in a message from Xbox Live (that is no longer visible in my...
  4. Halo warthog on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo warthog on Forza horizon 3: I just got Forza horizon 3 and I never Redeem my code to get the Halo warthog. Wondering if you can help me out. 1089c3c9-c08b-439e-bc56-595b77155c91
  5. Have not got Halo warthog Forza Horizon 3 have not got code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not got Halo warthog Forza Horizon 3 have not got code: can some one help please did not receive code for Halo 5 warthog in Forza Horizon 3 1d2af1ec-fbef-42f4-8456-6833c0beba91
  6. Halo Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3: I'm one of those who had the Warthog code in a text, but now it's gone before I could use it. So, per Xbox Forum post "UPDATED: Haven't received your Halo Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3?", see...
  7. Halo Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I just purchased Horizons 3 this weekend and after reading online about the Warthog code, I think I may have deleted the message from a while back. Is it possible to get another code for...
  8. Halo Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3 needed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3 needed: I cotacted xbox support and was told to post here that I did'nt yet get my code for the warthog in FH3. I was told that I am eligible to receive the code and should have by now...
  9. Halo Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3 message was accidentally deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3 message was accidentally deleted: hi my code for the warthog message was accidentally deleted any change that the code can be resent please ac98941f-aee1-477e-808e-923ff325a4d7
  10. Forza horizon 3 halo warthog

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 halo warthog: Hi there, I own halo master chief collection and have bought forza horizon 3 a couple of weeks ago. I thought I would have received a code for the warthog but still have not received any... any...