Forza Drift Car Pack

Discus and support Forza Drift Car Pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on my PC through Xbox. The drift car pack was free and I downloaded all the cars. Now I'm on my Xbox 1 and the Drift... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HINEKICKER, Sep 13, 2021.

1. HINEKICKER
    HINEKICKER Guest

Forza Drift Car Pack

So I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on my PC through Xbox. The drift car pack was free and I downloaded all the cars. Now I'm on my Xbox 1 and the Drift Pack says I have to pay for it. And also on my Xbox, I have all the other car packs and I never bought them. Please help. I'm confused why this happened.

:)

HINEKICKER, Sep 13, 2021
  2. HICKMAN77 Win User

Forza horizan 4 pre order cars

It goes

forza

bond car pack

expansion 1

expasion 2

drift car pack

FORZA HORIZON 4RETAIL PREDORDER ITHEM 4

fh vip

the car was gifted anf it never said anything about being a preorder car and if it is were 1-3
  3. PritamLupin442 Win User

E3 2018 Test

This is probably dead and gone. But for the "E3 2018 test" is the Forza Horizon 4 Drift Car Pack. At least it was for me!
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Forza Horizon 4 ultimate add ons

The Ultimate Edition comes with:

- Forza Horizon 4

- Car Pass

- Best of Bond Car Pack

- VIP

- Formula Drift Car Pack

- Fortune Island

- and the Second Expansion, which hasn't been detailed yet. Just that it's supposed to release in the first half of 2019.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-ultimate-edition/9p513p4mwc71?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

Here is a complete car list:

https://forza.fandom.com/wiki/Forza_Horizon_4/Cars
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Redeemed game code was successful but while it appears in Orders/Billing, doesn't on Xbox.com account nor console

try scrolling down the page, and you should see included in this bundle Forza Horizon 4 & Formula Drift car pack, try selecting Forza Horizon 4 and see if you can download it from there instead.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Forza Drift Car Pack

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

I recommend you read the article below.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

*If the problem persists, I recommend that you send a support ticket to the developers of Forza horizon, you may be doing this via the link below.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to be able to help.
Thema:

Forza Drift Car Pack

1. Forza Drift Car Pack - Similar Threads - Forza Drift Car

2. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing when entering Speed Zone, Drift Zone and New Roads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing when entering Speed Zone, Drift Zone and New Roads: Hi all, I know I'm going to be fobbed off and told it's a Forza Support issue. But after having my support ticket marked as solved by Secret Agent McNuggets, I am opening a support ticket here...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 game crashes when entering speed/drift zones (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 game crashes when entering speed/drift zones (PC): Forza Horizon 4 has recently started crashing whenever I enter a speed/drift zone. I can avoid the game crashing for the most part by going around the speed zones, but I shouldn't have too. Game...
  4. Anyone get slight stick drift while playing Forza Horizon 5?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone get slight stick drift while playing Forza Horizon 5?: I was playing Horizon 5 less than 30 minutes ago and when I went to view a car in the auto show my camera started drifting up. Anyone else had an issue with this? I will say it didn't happen while...
  5. Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa: Hello! My SSD recently died and the FH4 files are gone. But the game and the Formula Drift Car DLC are still being shown as installed, can't be started of course and if I try to uninstall either...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Drift Adventure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Drift Adventure: I have been doing quite a bunch of these drift adventures as i got better at it and started beating better ranked players in a fast pace. But one big thing i always noticed was alot of these games...
  7. Forza horizon 4 drift pack query

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza horizon 4 drift pack query: Hi all, my son has purchased a drift pack for his forza horizon 4 but he is telling me that he can't find any extra cars. I've had the receipt for the pack so can anyone help please? Many thanks,...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Drift Formula Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Drift Formula Pack: I just bought the physical copy of Forza Horizon 4, It written in my Xbox phone app that I already purchased the drift formula dlc but it didn't shows up in my xbox one even after update...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones and Danger Signs not counting towards discovery.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones and Danger Signs not counting towards discovery.: Hello, I wanted to post this because it's an issue I'm having so I wanted to get hopefully a fix for this for myself and anyone else with the same problem. I have completed all of the of the...
  10. Forza Motorsport 3: Raw and Gritty - Public Drift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 3: Raw and Gritty - Public Drift: This was an old collection of clips recorded with a horrible dazzle something of the less than 480p quality back in the day of this game. This is basically a montage movie like setting placed in...