Forza download disappeared after pausing/restarting app.. can no longer download?

Discus and support Forza download disappeared after pausing/restarting app.. can no longer download? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paused my Forza download at around 56% when my download speeds were incredibly slow. Exited the Xbox app, now there is no trace of Forza having... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaSA, Nov 14, 2021.

1. JoshuaSA
    JoshuaSA Guest

Forza download disappeared after pausing/restarting app.. can no longer download?

I paused my Forza download at around 56% when my download speeds were incredibly slow. Exited the Xbox app, now there is no trace of Forza having started downloading. When I go to install, it asks me where to download, preps to download, and then nothing... it shows the green install button again.

:)

JoshuaSA, Nov 14, 2021
  2. FACUNDOMARTINEZ6 Win User

Could you fix the problem with that advice?
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the problem you are having, I suggest you try the procedure below.

(Some users have reported that this allows downloading the game)

1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.

2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.

3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.

4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

- If that works, the download will probably pick up where it left off.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. DB29iNSANE Win User

Change download Location

1. Start the Download

2. Enter the Youtube APP (or any app that may pause the download)

3. After you entered Youtube App, there should appear "-your game stopped downloading" Notification

4. After the notification disappears, Press the Guide Button, Select Active Downloads, Then select your download and change the download location. WORKED FOR ME.
  5. GörkemKöksal Win User

download disappeared after pausing

You are amazing but it is ridiculous to disappear from downloads and could not continue from the gamepass edition. Thank you so much
  6. GörkemKöksal Win User

download disappeared after pausing

Same issue and where did you find these files i want to delete and redownload but i could not find it.
Thema:

1. Forza download disappeared after pausing/restarting app.. can no longer download? - Similar Threads - Forza download disappeared

2. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  3. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  4. My Forza horizon 4 will only download to around 40 percent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza horizon 4 will only download to around 40 percent: I uninstalled Forza horizon 4 a while back on my Xbox one s and I am just redownloading it and for some reason it will only download to around 40 percent and when I try to download it again it...
  5. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  6. my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...: my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me the disc unreadable error i downloaded it onto a 1 tb flash drive i just recieved can you help?...
  7. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  8. Why can I not get the Forza Motorsport game to download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not get the Forza Motorsport game to download?: I purchased the digital download of the Forza Motorsport game (twice) for my son’s Xbox One. The first time I thought he messed up when putting the code in so we not very happily purchased it...
  9. Can I download forza on both Xbox and PC with same codr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download forza on both Xbox and PC with same codr: Can I download the forza horizon 5 with the redeem code from Xbox store right from my xbox one S( if it can even run it smoothly? ) and than download it from Microsoft store or the Xbox app on my...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 not download in (D:) disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not download in (D:) disk: My Forza Horizon 5 application won't download onto my (D:) disk on my PC. I've made sure that my install options are set to my secondary drive which has more than enough storage for the game but...