Forza 7 ultimate edition. no hoonigan pack

Discus and support Forza 7 ultimate edition. no hoonigan pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; From what I read and understood, I thought I was supposed to receive the Hoonigan car pack on launch when purchased the Forza 7 ultimate edition. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chrisxtwist, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Chrisxtwist
    Chrisxtwist Guest

From what I read and understood, I thought I was supposed to receive the Hoonigan car pack on launch when purchased the Forza 7 ultimate edition. I have spoke with microsoft and they said it was only available to the customers that bought it digitally. I
    just spent a 100$ for poor VIP content and no hoonigan car pack. I dont understand why that wasnt stated on the sight. I was stoked to get that car pack. Apparently, it wont even be available to purchase now? I'm disappointed and would like answers and more
    content. please contact me, Forza Motosport support.

:)

Chrisxtwist, Oct 7, 2017
  2. Hennessey117
    Hennessey117 Guest
    I don’t have the Hoonigan car pack for FM7

I pre ordered the Forza Motorsport 7 ultimate edition but don’t have the hoonigan pack. Any help?

Hennessey117, Oct 7, 2017
  3. Forza Rewards sweepstakes

I won a key spin on the rewards site and it’s been over 48hrs and I didn’t receive my code yet. Please help. It was the hoonigan pack I bought ultimate edition grew GameStop before y’all release the hoonigan pack :’( please I need the code. Oh and there’s
    some serious lag on live
    https://rewards.xbox.com/en-US/forza-7-virtual-key-sweepstakes/

zombieBdriftn, Oct 7, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Oct 7, 2017
  5. x0x HAWK x0x
    x0x HAWK x0x Guest
    Hi you only got the Hoonigan car pack if you pre ordered the digital version of ultimate edition

x0x HAWK x0x, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: