Forza 7 - Cannot select Gender

Discus and support Forza 7 - Cannot select Gender in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have downloaded Forza 7 yesterday, when the game started the intro appeared normally an the next is to choose the drivers gender. But i cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sarotar, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Sarotar
    Sarotar Guest

Hello,

I have downloaded Forza 7 yesterday, when the game started the intro appeared normally an the next is to choose the drivers gender. But i cant select either one of the two options, i have pressed every button and stick in any direction but nothing happens.
    The game seems not to crash since the game music plays and the camera and drivers move.

So I deinstalled everything regarding Forza 7 incl. the local Data and started the installaion of all of the content again, about 98GB from the ultimate edition. Now I have tryed it again and got the same issue another time.

What can I do to solve this?

:)

Sarotar, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Diablo 3 demo false advertisement alert.

[quote user="AL TAKE 8TH"]

gender is selected AFTER class. OK?

[/quote]

It's not actually. Changing gender on the first class changes on all. You can either change gender then select your desired class or select the class then the gender. It's up to you.

Tatakai no Kami, Jul 31, 2018
  3. LuFrank1
    LuFrank1 Guest
    使用微软商城下载游戏提示0x80070057 [Translation-Download game tips 0x80070057 using Microsoft Store ]

于11月1日购买Forza Motorsport 7但是 法下载

[Translation-Purchased on November 1 Forza Motorsport 7 but cannot download]

LuFrank1, Jul 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change forza motorsport 7 driver gender