Forza 6 game save LOST (cloud)

Discus and support Forza 6 game save LOST (cloud) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I just lost all my game save in Forza 6. Gamertag: Noobertson I have two XB1. One in the city i work (XB A), and one in the city i live (XB... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by #Bob, Jan 15, 2016.

1. #Bob
    #Bob Guest

Hello.

I just lost all my game save in Forza 6.

Gamertag: Noobertson

I have two XB1. One in the city i work (XB A), and one in the city i live (XB B)

The XB B couldn't sync the game save for the last two weeks.

I contacted MS support and was told to delete the game save on XB B, and the cloud save !!! to 'force' a re-sync of the game save of the XB A with the latest game save still on it.

Now even the game save of the 'working' XB A is gone and the game wants to start from the very beginning.

Everything is gone ... cars, money, progress ... the vip cars sent via messages, Dom's Charger ... EVERYTHING.

Is it possible to restore the latest game save ( January 11th 2016) ???

Please help.

Kind regards.

:)

2. Cannot join a club in Forza Horizon 4

For whatever reason, after reinstalling my profile and launching Forza the synced data from the cloud was not correct. I lost all of my progress in the game (20+ million cr, lvl 110, lots of rare cars). Is there any way to obtain old cloud save data? I
    know I have cloud saves as I switch between PC and Xbox. All gone now.

SatanicCow666, Jan 15, 2016
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    forza horizon 2 game save issue on cloud

Chances are you've lost your original save.

For some reason the Forza games can have an issue syncing your saves on the cloud servers.It is rare but it does happen.

It'll get to 99% & fail to sync.

When you try again it will give you the option of 2 saves,if you pick the newer save it will over write your old save & start you from the beginning.

Had this myself on Forza 5 & lost 200 hours of gameplay etc.

Daft Badger, Jan 15, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Unfortunately not.

I went through the same thing on Forza 5,lost 200+ hours,cars,money etc.

Don't know why but it seems to be an issue with the Forza games on xbox one.

If it happens again & says "failed to sync data",try again & it should work or you'll be given the option of 2 saves,pick the older save.

Daft Badger, Jan 15, 2016
  5. rattevanger
    rattevanger Guest
    The same thing happened to me, it is not cool!

rattevanger, Oct 31, 2018
  6. rattevanger Win User

The same thing happened to me, it is not cool!
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Unfortunately not.

I went through the same thing on Forza 5,lost 200+ hours,cars,money etc.

Don't know why but it seems to be an issue with the Forza games on xbox one.

If it happens again & says "failed to sync data",try again & it should work or you'll be given the option of 2 saves,pick the older save.
  8. UNWebman Win User

Cloud Saved Games Offline?

And now that the cloud is back up, it says that the cloud save for my older son is corrupt in forza horizon. He lost everything. What is the point of paying for a service that is so crappy?
  9. XBF Ezra G Win User

PERDIDA DEL PROGRESO FORZA MOTORSPORT 6[LOSS OF PROGRESS FORZA MOTORSPORT 6]

Hi ChecoBar,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with game saves for Forza Motorsport 6. The only other troubleshooting step available would be to clear your saves from the cloud. This should correct any syncing issues with your saves but
    unfortunately, lose your game progress. To do so and for more information on cloud saves check out:

Using Cloud Saved Games - Xbox One FAQ

I hope this information helps.
  10. Daft Badger Win User

forza horizon 2 game save issue on cloud

Chances are you've lost your original save.

For some reason the Forza games can have an issue syncing your saves on the cloud servers.It is rare but it does happen.

It'll get to 99% & fail to sync.

When you try again it will give you the option of 2 saves,if you pick the newer save it will over write your old save & start you from the beginning.

Had this myself on Forza 5 & lost 200 hours of gameplay etc.
Thema:

1. Forza 6 game save LOST (cloud) - Similar Threads - Forza game save

2. How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?: Hello, I have recently bought a new PC and installed WIN 11. On my previous PC I had WIN10. So I signed into windows store to get fresh new installation of FH4. I installed every DLC and started...
  3. Forza save game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza save game: I logged into forza and picked console save game instead of cloud and I had to restart does anyone know how you would change the save game? c49da3c2-551f-4b6c-8337-7efd8ac4452e
  4. I lost my save game Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my save game Forza horizon 4: I was playing Forza Horizon 4 on Series X. Then, I opened my Series S account on another console, but I don't know why it started from the beginning, and then it starts again on Series X as well?...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 cross save between PC game pass and Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 cross save between PC game pass and Steam: I first played Forza 5 on game pass, but haven't had it in a while. I was thinking about purchasing the full game to keep forever, but I'd prefer it on Steam. If i played Forza on PC through...
  6. How to recover my forza saved game I spent at least 15days on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to recover my forza saved game I spent at least 15days on: I went to go play forza the other day had when it went to try to synchronize I hit cancel by accident so it made a new safe. The console reset itself yesterday so I had to add all the accounts and...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 something went wrong with the game save (steam)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 something went wrong with the game save (steam): Hello, I will try to describe exactly what happened, so today I re-downloaded Forza Horizon 5 because it wouldn't start. now the game works fine except all progress (houses, entire car collection...
  8. Forza Horizons 4 - How do I load my steam save. Playing game on steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizons 4 - How do I load my steam save. Playing game on steam: I uninstalled the game. I reinstalled the game. But now I can't access my saves anymore. I see that my saves were synced in the Steam Cloud. I am playing it on Steam. But I can't seem to figure...
  9. Forza Horizon four stuck on 0% when trying to load cloud save game SERIES S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon four stuck on 0% when trying to load cloud save game SERIES S: So I have been playing a few of the horizons lately, I just recently got my series s and I can’t load my save game of fh4, I was able to load fh2, 3, and 5 just fine but 4 is having problems. If...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 game save not syncing between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 game save not syncing between PC and Xbox: I just finished playing FH5 Series 7 on my PC via the Xbox App. Gotten 30 points. I then exited FH5 and logout of my account in the Xbox App. I then moved to my Xbox Series X, and started FH5....