Forza 6 admin threatened to ban me.

Discus and support Forza 6 admin threatened to ban me. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; after my main account was permabanned ive started again with a new one and slowly getting my confidence back and working on getting my achievements... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VT ibanez, Dec 22, 2015.

  1. VT ibanez
    VT ibanez Guest

    Forza 6 admin threatened to ban me.


    after my main account was permabanned ive started again with a new one and slowly getting my confidence back and working on getting my achievements again. Today i am in group r lobby and i choose my bugatti. One of the admins tells me to change my car
    or he will ban me. I tell him that its the only car i own in that class and i cant change it. He then says again to change the car or he will ban me. So i just quit the lobby. I didnt want to risk my new account also being banned. Why do micosoft allow this
    kind of corruption? I really wish i had gone with sony, since their service is fair and fun. Xbox used to he the thing i escaped to and had fun. Now it has just turned into another problem.

    :)
     
    VT ibanez, Dec 22, 2015
    #1
  2. Baird Swift
    Baird Swift Guest
    LOCKED: Infectious Modern Warfare server broke my Multiplayer

    You were all alarmingly helpful, but I contacted Activision and they haven't threatened to ban me, so, I guess, bye
     
    Baird Swift, Dec 22, 2015
    #2
  3. Banning accounts that ask for digital content returns

    I just got off chat with a Manager named Rommel. I was trying to ask for a digital content refund because I just purchased the game and it's on sale. The guy threatened to ban me for even asking. What the hell is going on? Is this how customer support treats
    6+ year customers.
     
    Da Haagen Dazs, Dec 22, 2015
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    Forza 6 admin threatened to ban me.

    I very much doubt a true member of the Forza admin team would threaten to ban you over that & they wouldn't announce it publicly.
     
    Daft Badger, Dec 22, 2015
    #4
  5. VT ibanez
    VT ibanez Guest
    It could have been a mirosoft xbox admin. I was in the pre race lobby and i could hear him in my headset. He said "mistaviks, mistaviks". I said "what"

    He said "change your car or i will ban you."

    I then just quit the lobby..
     
    VT ibanez, Dec 23, 2015
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    No one from Microsoft would threaten to ban you. If you did do something to violate the terms of service they would just ban you. It sounds like you just had someone in the game that was pretending to be an employee. In those cases, it's best to just file
    a complaint on them.
     
    Smwutches, Dec 23, 2015
    #6
  7. VT ibanez
    VT ibanez Guest
    Thats the thing though i wasnt doing anything against the terms of service. Bugatti is fast acceleration car but it is allowed in the r class races. This guy obviously didnt like something about me using the bugatti.
     
    VT ibanez, Dec 23, 2015
    #7
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Forza 6 admin threatened to ban me.

    Exactly. Like I said, it was most likely just someone trying to get a rise out of you. It's best to just report them and move on.
     
    Smwutches, Dec 23, 2015
    #8
  9. I to have found that the Turn 10 moderators exploit their position of power. I to have been banned many times without violating any terms of service or code of conduct because Tune 10 are partnered with Microsoft I believe Microsoft should investigate and
    do something about the moderator problem.

    The main problem I have found is there is no way to contact them other than email which they don't ever respond to you can look up any other game manufacturer like EA on Google and it will tell you their email phone number and fax number but try that with
    Turn 10 and see what you get. Turn 10 have put the moderators in too much control with no oversight. And I'm sorry to say I don't think it will ever change unless people completely boycott Turn 10 and demand change.
     
    UrGreatestEnemy, Dec 27, 2015
    #9
  10. Striixy
    Striixy Guest
    I dont think thats a microsoft admin im sure it was somebody who was not a admin wanting you to change your car in case you beat them. However i am also aware that Forza and the company Turn 10 also have their own moderators infact if you meet a Turn 10
    moderator they will usually have T10 in their gamertag. I personally wouldnt worry over this.
     
    Striixy, Oct 31, 2018
    #10
  11. VT ibanez Win User

    Forza 6 admin threatened to ban me.

    Thats the thing though i wasnt doing anything against the terms of service. Bugatti is fast acceleration car but it is allowed in the r class races. This guy obviously didnt like something about me using the bugatti.
  12. Smwutches Win User

    Forza 6 admin threatened to ban me.

    No one from Microsoft would threaten to ban you. If you did do something to violate the terms of service they would just ban you. It sounds like you just had someone in the game that was pretending to be an employee. In those cases, it's best to just file
    a complaint on them.
  13. Smwutches Win User

    Forza 6 admin threatened to ban me.

    Exactly. Like I said, it was most likely just someone trying to get a rise out of you. It's best to just report them and move on.
  14. Striixy Win User

    Forza 6 admin threatened to ban me.

    I dont think thats a microsoft admin im sure it was somebody who was not a admin wanting you to change your car in case you beat them. However i am also aware that Forza and the company Turn 10 also have their own moderators infact if you meet a Turn 10
    moderator they will usually have T10 in their gamertag. I personally wouldnt worry over this.
  15. VT ibanez Win User

    Forza 6 admin threatened to ban me.

    It could have been a mirosoft xbox admin. I was in the pre race lobby and i could hear him in my headset. He said "mistaviks, mistaviks". I said "what"

    He said "change your car or i will ban you."

    I then just quit the lobby..
Thema:

Forza 6 admin threatened to ban me.

Loading...
  1. Forza 6 admin threatened to ban me. - Similar Threads - Forza admin threatened

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21