Forza 5 rewards not Showing up

Discus and support Forza 5 rewards not Showing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's the new year and i redeemed my rewards after midnight for 1.5 million in game credits and it says wait up to 4 hrs to get them . I has been alomst... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TVRacing7818, Jan 2, 2014.

1. TVRacing7818
    TVRacing7818 Guest

It's the new year and i redeemed my rewards after midnight for 1.5 million in game credits and it says wait up to 4 hrs to get them . I has been alomst 2 days and i have yet to get them what gives???

:)

TVRacing7818, Jan 2, 2014
  2. littleBobo40
    littleBobo40 Guest
    Pre-ordered games not showing up on my Rewards account

Ordered these games - yet not showing up on my Rewards account:

Sea of Thieves

Far Cry 5

Thank you

littleBobo40, Jan 2, 2014
  3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Forza 5 Menu Screen Disc Problem need help

Every time I put in my Forza 5 disc I end up on the screen where it says continue career and I see my car which is where I always eject disc when I'm done playing Forza 5 so my question is am I ejecting my game incorrectly? Cause I get no intro showing the
    Turn 10 screen and the starting screen I gotta back up to get my Drivatar rewards and rival recommendations.....?

IntenseJames, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Forza 5 rewards not Showing up

I've redeemed twice, now. Got the first 4.5 million in a matter of hours but still waiting on my second redeem of 500k being deposited. I'm sure it will turn up, eventually.

V12 Braveheart, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: