Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to...

Discus and support Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so i re installed forza 5 on PC (XBOX Store) and after the sync i got this error and cannot play. [img] d73917f2-54e1-4b59-a172-3dba1593d5ac Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by José Diogo, Aug 16, 2022.

1. José Diogo
    José Diogo Guest

Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to...

Hello, so i re installed forza 5 on PC (XBOX Store) and after the sync i got this error and cannot play.

Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to... [​IMG]

:)

José Diogo, Aug 16, 2022
  2. Alexander50+ Win User

Profile not found after reset Forza5

Thanks. No help from support.forzamotorsport.net. All tickets that I submitted have been answered/solved with autoreplies.

Now I did contact Xbox support who helped via direct access to PC, however, in the end they found nothing wrong with the profile of Xbox setup ect. Their conclusion is again that the profile is corrupt/invalid on the Forza server and again directed me to the Forza support site with whom I cannot contact regarding this issue.

I cannot easily generate a new profile since the PC log in is setup with this profile and the game is purchased from the microsoft store using this profile.

Is there any other way to get personal Forza support (chat, email) so they can regenerate the invalid profile on their server. ??

Btw we also reinstalled Forza 5 on the PC but with no change. All points to the fault is on the game server.

Thanks for all the help. I really hope this can be solved.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to load is no longer available

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this José

Are you able to sign in properly with a different games or is this happening only with Forza?

May I know if you double check if your forza account has been banned or suspended temporarily?
    Or, are you able to test the sign in feature with another device?

This helps us to isolate the issue
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to load is no longer available

Just to double check, here is where you checked your ban history, right?

https://forzamotorsport.net/en-US/tool/banHistory

If that's correct. Are you able to test the game with a different wifi network?

For example sharing mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect your PC in that way.

------

If the issue persists, may I know if you tried this?

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and give it a new try
  5. José Diogo Win User

Hello, Thanks for your help

- I can sign in other games, so only happening with forza and it was after re installing

- Not suspended or banned

- Dont have other device now to sign in but I would guess I could, cause I can sign out and sign back in

Thanks
  6. Goldgamebr Win User

Forza horizon 3 bug

After buying the game "Forza Horizon 3" in xbox live and trying to start it, the following message appears: "Invalid profile. Delete it from the xbox menu and create a new one ". Is there any solution ??
Thema:

1. Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to... - Similar Threads - Forza Store Invalid

2. i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store: i bought Forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 Microsoft store, please guide 1412602f-c902-41fb-8fd7-da3a4010bf38
  3. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...
  4. forza horizon 5 stuck on connecting to store, please wait

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 stuck on connecting to store, please wait: I close the game and reopen it but it keeps happening b87f3efb-e445-4fab-976b-c4bf914a5c15
  5. My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE): I use a USB WIFI stick that I plug into a USB port on my PC but when its plugged in Forza shows up on my screen and after 2-3 seconds just closes, I have reinstalled the game 2 times but nothing...
  6. Specifically Forza won't install from the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Specifically Forza won't install from the store: After receiving an error when trying to open Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft Store on PC saying "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the permissions to...
  7. Cannot download forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store. I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store. I: It comes up saying error cannot download as something is wrong on microsofts end. Have tried all the online ways to fix including resetting cache etc 3e6e24a8-b585-495e-874b-7d367f5577a6
  8. Forza Horizon 5 not starting on Windows 10( xbox launcher/ms-store | error code: 0x12c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not starting on Windows 10( xbox launcher/ms-store | error code: 0x12c): Forza Horizon 5 is not starting and returns after 1.30min of waiting the error code 0x12c. I purchased the expensive premium edition 2 days ago from the xbox launcher on windows 10 and support...
  9. Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...: So ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam last year and now a friend of mine gifted me an xbox giftcard.Id like to buy myself the dlc for forza horizon but i dont know if its compatible for the steam...
  10. Whenever I am downloading Forza Horizon 5 off the the Xbox store it crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I am downloading Forza Horizon 5 off the the Xbox store it crashes: I wanted to try and download Forza Horizon 5 because I have a game pass, but, whenever I try it downloads to 1.2 GB, then it goes to 900 kb/s download speed (usually 30 mb/s~). I also have enough...