forza 5 drivatar!

Discus and support forza 5 drivatar! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; yep iv sarted realy getting in to this game class Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SirSkunkalot, Jan 29, 2014.

  1. forza 5 drivatar!


    yep iv sarted realy getting in to this game class
     
    Stu Fae The YY, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. MythagoPrincess Win User

    Forza 5 footage

  3. IAmProjectAlice Win User

    forza 5

    everyone feel free to add me as I play forza 5 as well, but be careful of my drivatar
  4. Stu Fae The YY Win User

    forza 5 drivatar!

    yep iv sarted realy getting in to this game class
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

    forza 5 drivatar!

    Drivatars are great but the race format is a bit of a let down.



    The fact that people haven't earned their grid positions and restricting you to 2 laps forces people to be overly aggressive.



    It's less of a race and more of a free for all for the first couple of corners.



    Also if you take the racing line it's not uncommon for your "Drivatar" buddies to slam into your back end or shunt you to try and get on the inside.



    On the one hand the Drivatars are amazing because they add an element of realism that you just didn't get with clinical A.I.



    But because the races aren't really races... just quick sprints.



    It's a shame the lap count doesn't build as you progress because if people had the time to drive they wouldn't be desperately crashing through corners because they've only got 2 laps to get into the top 3.



    These short races promote bad behaviour and this is what brings the quality of our Drivatars down.



    Az
  6. SirSkunkalot Win User

    forza 5 drivatar!

    Hmm i always have a full grid of drivatar ?

    Freinds and other from the rivals leaderboards

    Also like i said im my op i havent had to restart a race cause a first corner crash for a good wile

    What level you got your drivatars set to badger?
Thema:

forza 5 drivatar!

Loading...
  1. forza 5 drivatar! - Similar Threads - forza drivatar

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21