Forza 5 DLC Wish List Thread

Discus and support Forza 5 DLC Wish List Thread in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to create a Forza 5 DLC Wish List Thread cause I'm sure there's some DLC everyone wants to see come out for Forza 5. I wanna see more racing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, May 12, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

I wanted to create a Forza 5 DLC Wish List Thread cause I'm sure there's some DLC everyone wants to see come out for Forza 5. I wanna see more racing tracks for one and I wish that we could create our own racing tracks also kinda like forge mode from the
    Halo games.I also want to be able to search for a certain paint job on my car like example if I would want a Batman paint job or a Spider-man paint job.

:)

IntenseJames, May 12, 2014
  2. "April Fool's" Car Pack DLC

I tried starting this at Forza.net, but the moderator over there just blindly locked my thread and included a link to their "DLC car wish list" thread without even reading what I was doing. It's not related to the wish list, because this is supposed to
    be about "joke" cars. These would be cars that would be hilarious to race in Forza 4, but has next to no chance of ever getting in the game, hence the "April Fool's Car Pack."

My starting list:

1) Ford Aerostar

2) 1980's Dodge Caravan

3) Any station wagon from 1970-1990.

4) Ford Pinto

5) Yugo - any model

FightingMegaFoo, May 12, 2014
  3. Snowowl
    Snowowl Guest
    Snowowl, May 12, 2014
  4. Forza 5 DLC Wish List Thread

Patrick M. Martin, May 13, 2014
  5. Patrick M. Martin Win User

6. MichaelArends Win User

Forza 4 Car Wish List DLC

BMW E60 530Diesel XDrive

1989 Audi V8

Opel Kadett E

Opel Kadett C

Ford Capri

Opel Corsa Version A, B and C

Opel Manta B
  7. OG Pooh Win User

Oops, forgot...

1981 Checker Cab
  8. xBLAZZ1Nx Win User

Toyota GT86/Scion FRS. Subaru BRZ
  9. ThrstyShamWow Win User

Here's 10 cars T10 should think about :

• Ferrari 456 GT

• Honda CR-Z Mugen

• Jaguar XK8 1997

• Lamborghini LM002

• Maserati Quattroporte 2012 (or the 2013 one :D)

• Mercury Cougar 1999

• Mercury Marauder 2003 (available with push bars)

• RUF CTR3 (Porsche Carrera GT twin)

• RUF Dakara (Porsche Cayenne twin)

• Subaru BRZ
Thema:

1. Forza 5 DLC Wish List Thread - Similar Threads - Forza DLC Wish

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working: I have downloaded the hot wheels expansion pack for forza horizon 5 and it is not working says it is installed but doesn't fully run I have the standard addition of forza horizon 5. Do I have to...
  4. Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version: I download DLC and game, but in game, DLC doesn't work, game tell me that I must buy DLC to play in this. I reinstall, log in/out from the account, it didn't help...
  5. Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC: I have the expansions for forza horizon 5 on my xbox but it wont let me install them on my pc. On my xbox it says "Install, You can play this" But on my pc it wont let me install it. How do I fix...
  6. All DLC listed as own but do not have any of the DLC vehicles ~ Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All DLC listed as own but do not have any of the DLC vehicles ~ Forza Motorsport: I'm answering this for a friend of mine who has Forza Motorsport through Game Pass, he has tried resetting the Windows Store, uninstalling his game, updating Windows, UWP reset, and repairing game...
  7. Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working: I recently purchased the Forza Motorsport (2023) welcome pack. However, when I bought it, nothing was given to me, unless they have put the rewards in a place that I cannot find. I have checked...
  8. Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?: I own a copy of FH4 on PC, and every DLC for it separately, I don't own the Car Pass or the VIP pass, just the standard edition of the game and the DLCs for it, all purchased through the Microsoft...
  9. How to install Forza Horizon 5 with DLC's on a new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install Forza Horizon 5 with DLC's on a new PC: What is the correct order of installing of Forza Horizon 5 on a new PC? I play it for years, have the add-on bundle and all car packs. Completed also everything within the DLC's. If I install on...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC: Hi, yesterday my friend purchased the Lamborghini Hurracan single car DLC as gift for me, the message came through into my email, and xbox app on my PC, i pressed redeem code, then went into...