Forza 5 - Cannot Download/Install from Microsoft store.

Discus and support Forza 5 - Cannot Download/Install from Microsoft store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Forza Horizon 5 Premium with Early Access on November 2, 2021 and to this day (past the early access period) I still cannot download and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pyrexia, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Pyrexia
    Pyrexia Guest

I purchased Forza Horizon 5 Premium with Early Access on November 2, 2021 and to this day (past the early access period) I still cannot download and install the program.

Every step provided on YOUR website to troubleshoot this were followed and NONE of them helped. I even ended up with REINSTALLING a FRESH WINDOWS 10 and the result was the same.

:)

Pyrexia, Nov 13, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

are you downloading with the microsoft store or the xbox app, i have been finding that the xbox app starts like it is about to download then 0% and goes back to install.

I opened the windows store, installed from there and worked perfect.
  3. JackieThomas6 Win User

We've tried the powershell command but we can't seem to get that to work either. My so has done all the updates needed but with no success. It seems we have wasted a lot of money on this game. Can u give us any further advice please or do u know if there is any way we can get a refund, as unlikely as that may be! The game was installed on windows Thank you.
  4. RGG0077 Win User

3 days later and Microsoft is a ghost. Their just as S#IT AS THEY WERE IN THE 90S
  5. ahmedshaker4 Win User

i have the same issue i have game pass ultimate and when i download the game sating downloading 0bytes/122GB then disappears and doesnt download i did all of those steps and nothing is working
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Pyrexia, how are you today? Hope you're well.

For a couple of days now, Horizon 5 is exhibiting a few error's and problems, Microsoft acknowledge them here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

And also Forza team:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

Before reporting to Forza team:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...

Try those possible solutions:

So, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

If you're using Windows 10:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If you're using Windows 11:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
Thema:

1. Forza 5 - Cannot Download/Install from Microsoft store. - Similar Threads - Forza Cannot Download

2. Cannot download forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store. I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store. I: It comes up saying error cannot download as something is wrong on microsofts end. Have tried all the online ways to fix including resetting cache etc 3e6e24a8-b585-495e-874b-7d367f5577a6
  3. Cannot download forza horison 5 on xbox pc game pass error code0x80070002?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download forza horison 5 on xbox pc game pass error code0x80070002?: i can install any other game just fine. i have tried all the following fixing in order Fix Xbox Game Pass Games Installation/Download Error Code 0x80070002 On Xbox App/Microsoft Store In Windows...
  4. Windows 10 cannot download and install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 cannot download and install Forza Horizon 5: As the title suggests, I cannot install Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition via the Microsoft Store. The title refuses to download. I've searched support sites, I've followed every suggested fix....
  5. Cannot download Forza Motorsport 7 after adding the code to XBOX App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Forza Motorsport 7 after adding the code to XBOX App: I had a code for Forza Motorsport 7 I had not used until today. I have a Windows 11 PC thats capable of playing FM7 finally and wanted to download it. Now that it's in my Windows Store, when I...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 disappeared and cannot re download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 disappeared and cannot re download.: Hi, I had the game downloaded and had played it. The next day an automatic update of 5gb started which I cancelled, since doing so the game has disappeared and when trying to download again it...
  7. Cannot download Forza Horizon 5. Interupted download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Forza Horizon 5. Interupted download.: So I went to download forza 5...all was well in the world...as its a large download I just started it and forgot about it....eventually I turned my PC off for the night without thinking much about...
  8. I cannot download Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox Game Pass PC. Please Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox Game Pass PC. Please Help.: I started download earlier in the day and left my PC to download it. When I came back my PC shut down for some reason and now when I try to install the game it is giving me a bunch of errors.(see...
  9. I cannot download Forza Horizon 5 from the Xbox App via PC game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot download Forza Horizon 5 from the Xbox App via PC game pass.: I cannot install Forza Horizon 5 standard edition on pc via Xbox app and pc games pass. I can download and install other games just fine. [img] [img] When I hit download it goes preparing 0%...
  10. Cannot download Forza Horizon 4 on hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Forza Horizon 4 on hard drive: I spent hours searching for an answer On reddit, on here, contacted Microsoft through phone for an hour, but nothing. To give some background, I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on my 1 TB hard drive...