Forza 4 VIP Superwheel Spins Not Working/Not recieved.

Discus and support Forza 4 VIP Superwheel Spins Not Working/Not recieved. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Had the same issue as other people regarding purchasing Forza VIP and not receiving 2 weekly wheelspins. I got the other benefits (house, cars,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by -deltabravo-, Jul 3, 2021.

1. -deltabravo-
    -deltabravo- Guest

Had the same issue as other people regarding purchasing Forza VIP and not receiving 2 weekly wheelspins. I got the other benefits (house, cars, clothing) but no weekly super wheelspins since purchase.

There is nothing in the Forza in-game messages either. I looked there too. Purchased the VIP through the windows game store. Game fully updated.

The other thread regarding this question on June 1, 2021 was locked with no explanation.

:)

-deltabravo-, Jul 3, 2021
  2. -deltabravo- Win User

None of these apply.

[​IMG]
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello!

If you still have the same issue, then you might need to try contacting the game support so that they can give more assistance regarding this issue.
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Unicorn car - forzamotorsport 4

You got a unicorn in forza 4 if you were a vip in forza 3.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Forza 4 VIP not working

I'm sorry to know that. For the last resort, kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
Thema:

1. Forza 4 VIP Superwheel Spins Not Working/Not recieved. - Similar Threads - Forza VIP Superwheel

2. Forza 4 VIP not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 VIP not working: Good day My VIP pass did not install on the initial setup. I then installed it afterwards and it said sucessfull. I try accessing it in game and it then takes me to the store and I have to...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS, VIP, MotorSport AllStars 車輛套件無法安裝

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS, VIP, MotorSport AllStars 車輛套件無法安裝: 購買Forza Horizon 3與Forza Horizon 4 終極版合輯, 安裝完成後,發現 Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS Forza Horizon 3 VIP Forza Horizon MotorSport All-Stars 車輛套件 這三個DLC無法安裝。 在這三個單獨商店 面看都顯示已擁有, 點安裝後,會顯示...
  4. forza horizon 3 vip não funciona

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 3 vip não funciona: hello, i bought the supreme horizon 3 pc package, but don't install the add-ons. It says "it cannot be installed on this device". I've already added a device, removed it, formatted the hd and...
  5. Forza Horizon 4's VIP Wheelspins not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4's VIP Wheelspins not working: About three days ago my VIP Wheel Spins just stopped working. All other vip vip content remains in the game. The Lakeside Lodge, 60 FP each live event all the cars and cloths are still accessable....
  6. Forza Horizon 4 VIP Pass Contents Partially Showing Up in Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 VIP Pass Contents Partially Showing Up in Game: Around last month I purchased the VIP Pass for Forza Horizon 4, and while some items of the DLC, such as the 3 Forza Edition cars, the VIP clothes, VIP House, Crown Gamertag, and the Double...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 VIP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 VIP: Good day everyone! I've bought FH4 Ultimate Edition. Does VIP membership only work online? Don't have any rewards when I'm playing offline! (live in very small village without internet!! So I...
  8. Forza Horizon 2 VIP pass problems and car packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 VIP pass problems and car packs: Someone had problems with the add-ons of Forza Horizon 2. The VIP pass does not work and the car packs require credits when the first time should be free. c924d817-4559-43e6-a8b2-3344a862a254
  9. Forza horizon 3 VIP membership not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 VIP membership not working: my forza horizon 3 VIP membership will no longer work since I switched Xbox any help on how to fix it without rebuying it? fe332d92-035c-4518-9f90-d60cab876757
  10. Problem: Forza-VIP for 2nd account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: Forza-VIP for 2nd account: (Sorry for my School English, I am from Germany...) I have a Xbox One S, which is our home console. We have 2 accounts (me+my son). All works perfect so long. We have paid for "VIP-pass Forza...