Forum Game Night (360)

Discus and support Forum Game Night (360) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys and gals In hope of getting the forums more active i will be regularly trying to set up games for forumers on the xbox 360. Now this has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Boas BS5, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest

Forum Game Night (360)

Hey guys and gals

In hope of getting the forums more active i will be regularly trying to set up games for forumers on the xbox 360.

Now this has been done many times before with varying degrees of success and i know what i am proposing is a long shot as alot of people have an x1 now but i just want to see how many people (if any) would be interested in getting together with fellow forumers
    for a few hours to play some 360 games.

I would like people to simple register their interest and suggest games they would like to play.

If nothing comes of it then oh well, at least i tried lol.

:)

Boas BS5, Jul 16, 2014
  2. Bogalo
    Bogalo Guest
    Forum Game Night..

yeah mostly new, i joined the forum when heaps of classics were helping alot, lotus cooks issac modest sion and so on and so forth, and got to join a few game nights before the new forum! so i think i only joined around nov/dec last year!

my mouth doesnt run too much whilst playing, i mostly just covey only the necessary, and concentrate too much!

Bogalo, Jul 16, 2014
  3. Forum Game Night..

Yeah, i just found the forum with everything. Your the new guy right?

Kewlsauce, send and FR and let's play sometime.

Revive Society, Jul 16, 2014
  4. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest

Forum Game Night (360)

I would be up for this, if i have the game in question im in. As for suggestions Far cry 3, call of duty 2, call of juarez bound in blood, red dead redemption, forza 2-4

R1CH5TER, Jul 16, 2014
  5. Depending on the game count me in

GTA

Minecraft

The Viral Cyrix, Jul 16, 2014
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    I'm up for this,game wise i'm not fussed,if i've got it i'll play.

Daft Badger, Jul 16, 2014
  7. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest
    I'd be up for something casual. GTA and Minecraft sound good. Also have to be at night after the family have gone to bed.......sort if 9pm onwards.

Goatsnatcher, Jul 17, 2014
  8. Forum Game Night (360)

I'd be up for some GTA V (never played it online before) or CoD4/MW2. Forum Game Night (360) :)

this is MARTEH, Jul 17, 2014
  9. Count me in. Its been too long since we rallied together! Forum Game Night (360) :)

Halo games, CoD, I could try and nick Ryans GTAV too.

Mark Sherwood, Jul 17, 2014
  10. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Nice to see a few people interested Forum Game Night (360) :)

Keep the posts coming and i will try and arrange a night soon.

Boas BS5, Jul 17, 2014
  11. dannyMSKILLZ
    dannyMSKILLZ Guest
    I'm definitely interested in this, only just started out being active on the forums, but if there's something worthwhile going down, i'll be interested.

dannyMSKILLZ, Jul 21, 2014
  12. You'll find plenty of folks to play with here Forum Game Night (360) :) these bunch are crazy but I wouldn't swap them! Forum Game Night (360) :)

Mark Sherwood, Jul 21, 2014
  13. Forum Game Night (360)

I have all the CODS, HALO's oh and GTA

Alchemist Don, Jul 22, 2014
  14. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    glad to see theres interest Forum Game Night (360) :)

I am going on my hols this wknd for a week, i will set up a game night for once i have returned.

Keep posting game ideas, if anyone else wants to set something up in the meantime that would be great.

Boas BS5, Jul 22, 2014
  15. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Let's have some "Dead Or Alive 5: Ultimate".

Great game and loads of fun in a lobby full of people you know.

Azrael008uk, Jul 22, 2014
Thema:

Forum Game Night (360)

1. Forum Game Night (360) - Similar Threads - Forum Game Night

2. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  3. why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  4. New to the forum. Xbox One X serious issues after playing cyberpunk. Corrupt save game data.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New to the forum. Xbox One X serious issues after playing cyberpunk. Corrupt save game data.: Sorry if this question has been resolved elsewhere. I have searched but am yet to find one that is entirely relevant to my situation. I will be as detailed as I possibly can. I have an Xbox One...
  5. Tried every solution provided in this forum still can't download game pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried every solution provided in this forum still can't download game pass games.: There has to be a bug in the game pass app or other associated apps, I still can't download Microsoft simulator 2022 of any other games. When attempting to download games it shows as preparing...
  6. Forum Game Night (FGN) 2007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forum Game Night (FGN) 2007: Hi peeps, anyone around here from the good old days from 2007? Was just remembering the good times like that time we got together and won like 16 BTB games in a row... BTW anyone has that pic...
  7. game is actually Evolve, no forum for it tho

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game is actually Evolve, no forum for it tho: My game says the person who downloaded it needs to sign in to play the game. There is only one profile and it's the profile I downloaded the game with. When ever I try to re download and play I...
  8. Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate Freeze and Crash (No game-specific forum available)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate Freeze and Crash (No game-specific forum available): The English version of Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate keeps freezing and then crashing randomly. I usually can't even complete a single level before it happens. (To note, it only occurs during a...
  9. Where's the NASCAR Heat forum? the game has......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's the NASCAR Heat forum? the game has......: been out for 3 days now and there is no forum to discuss issues or the potential of the game. I've had the game since day one and after brief getting use to I'm liking the game a lot. Please...
  10. Is the game doing as WELL as this forum?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the game doing as WELL as this forum?: I never understood who the prospective "buyer" was supposed to be, when nothing in this game works consistently. Are these guys geniuses or are their customers imbeciles? I'm afraid that we'll...