fortnite

Discus and support fortnite in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The installed version of the AMD graphics driver has known issues in D3D11. Please install the recommended driver version or switch to a different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by judah mwini, Apr 21, 2024.

1. judah mwini
    judah mwini Guest

fortnite

The installed version of the AMD graphics driver has known issues in D3D11. Please install the recommended driver version or switch to a different rendering API. Would you like to visit the following URL to download the driver? https://www.amd.com/en/support Radeon (TM) 530 Installed: Adrenalin 2020 21.5.2 Recommended: 24.3.1 or latest driver available

:)

judah mwini, Apr 21, 2024
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

fortnite crew

3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Fortnite Crew Profile Address

4. MommaBoston Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

Fortnite...Im liking Fortnite again
  5. Mr daffypyle Win User

I can't select game or party chat on fortnite

1. Sign out Fortnite, then sign back in.
    2. Install the latest Fortnite patch.
    3. Update your sound card driver.
    4. Make sure your microphone is on for Fortnite.
    5. Check your audio settings.
    6. Reinstall Fortnite
    7. .

6. Farscape247 Win User

I've buy a skin in microsoft store and it doesnt show up in mi pc account (its linked with the xbox live account)

anything for fortnite in the windows store is for the xbox console version only, to sync it with epic would need to log into an xbox and open fortnite.

anything you want to purchase for fortnite on pc has to be through the epic store or in game as microsoft has nothing to do with fortnite on pc.
Thema:

fortnite

1. fortnite - Similar Threads - fortnite

2. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  3. Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s: Hi! I want to know if there is a difference between Xbox series s fortnite edition and the normal Xbox series s because the one with fortnite edition is cheaper than the normal one. If it was the...
  4. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,: Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can...
  5. Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs: Hello, I’m having a tough time playing Fortnite through cloud gaming. My Wi-Fi is strong (250 Mbps), but the game crashes whenever I get near enemies. Even using an Ethernet cable doesn't help....
  6. how can I play fortnite through the xbox pc app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can I play fortnite through the xbox pc app?: I can play fortnite through the xcloud website but how can I play fortnite through the xbox pc app? I would like to play fortnite through the xbox pc app using cloud gaming...
  7. How to change fortnite keybinds using KBM

in XboX Insiders
    How to change fortnite keybinds using KBM: So recently Xbox cloud gaming has had the ability to run specific games using keyboard and mouse. For Fortnite, has anybody found a way to change the keybinds from default to custom. There seems...
  8. Why does fortnite keep updating every day

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does fortnite keep updating every day: Every day I get on my Xbox and I check to see if I can play fortnite but I can't because it says it needs to update and then I update it and the next day it restarts updating....
  9. Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?: When I went to Epic Games, I downloaded the file for Fortnite. I clicked on the file, but a small screen popped up and said, "The app you are trying to install isn't Microsoft-verified." This...
  10. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...