Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s

Discus and support Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! I want to know if there is a difference between Xbox series s fortnite edition and the normal Xbox series s because the one with fortnite edition... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_zvk, May 18, 2024.

1. /u/_zvk
    /u/_zvk Guest

Hi! I want to know if there is a difference between Xbox series s fortnite edition and the normal Xbox series s because the one with fortnite edition is cheaper than the normal one. If it was the same and there is no difference at all then ofc l'm gonna buy the cheaper one.

submitted by /u/_zvk
    [link] [comments]

/u/_zvk, May 18, 2024
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

can i play fortnite on my xbox series s at 120 fps and 1440p?

Hello Alexis Lamothe,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to play Fortnite on higher FPS and resolution. However. the Xbox Series S does not support 1440p resolution at 120fps for Fortnite. The maximum resolution supported by the Xbox Series S is 1080p at 120fps. However, you can still enjoy playing Fortnite on your Xbox Series S at 1080p and 120fps.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. [EX] Win User

I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s

Hi,

do you have a Xbox Series S or a Xbox One S ?

Did you buy the X/S Legacy Gold Edition or the normal X/S Legacy Edition ?
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Can xbox one s run fortnite 120fps

Hi Raven. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Xbox One S does not support 120Hz. Only Xbox Series S and X support 120Hz, and 120fps is available in select games, including Fortnite.
  5. Red Qrow Win User

Xbox One series s says Login failed when logging in to Fortnite

I'm also having this problem on my Xbox series s. It doesn't seem to be affecting any other game but fortnite for me.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Midnight Drive Pack Not Claiming

Hi Mouthwash92,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you wanted to claim Midnight Drive Pack included in Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

May we ask if your purchase is link to your Xbox live account that you use to play Fortnite and Rocket League?

Based on Xbox Series S – Fortnite & Rocket League Bundle, redeeming the digital content (Midnight Drive Pack) will need no codes and it will be added to the first Microsoft account that redeems it. See more information here: Digital Direct | Xbox.

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

Claim Victory with the New Xbox Series S - Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - Xbox Wire

Xbox Series S – Fortnite & Rocket League Bundle | Xbox

Digital Direct | Xbox

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s - Similar Threads - Fortnite series normal

2. Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S: Hello. Could anyone tell me what are the specs I should look into when buying a monitor, so that it can be used for playing Fortnite on Xbox series S at 120fps? I have recently acquired a monitor...
  3. Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile: Hi, I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S. At the time my son was too young to play Fortnite so I didn't look into...
  4. If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...: Hello, i am wondering if i were to buy this pack...
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  6. how to link my Fortnite account to my xbox series S if it says it is associated with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to link my Fortnite account to my xbox series S if it says it is associated with...: did what we were told to link my account but it says it is associated with another account when the account is brand new . 13ebebc6-f160-419d-b319-818eafe5d646
  7. Fortnite voice chat no working Xbox series S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite voice chat no working Xbox series S: I play Fortnite on my Xbox series S and can hear my friends on the Fortnite voice chat but they can’t hear me. How do I fix this? 913acd1a-eaf5-4531-8572-38e49b57f39a
  8. can i play fortnite on my xbox series s at 120 fps and 1440p?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i play fortnite on my xbox series s at 120 fps and 1440p?: can i play fortnite on my xbox series s at 120 fps and 1440p? dbbb3577-78c5-4463-85a9-7485b45c1a61
  9. Fortnite chapter 5 season 1 has crashed on launch for 3 days now on xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite chapter 5 season 1 has crashed on launch for 3 days now on xbox series X: I have reinstalled the game and it is still greying out before crashing. Over 20 attempts, each crashing. Why is my xbox series x crashing while booting fortnite?...
  10. Fortnite Season 5 Chapter 1 on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Season 5 Chapter 1 on Xbox Series S: Hello. I just tried getting on the new chapter 5 season 1 of Fortnite and my game constantly keeps crashing despite me restarting my Xbox and redownloading the entire game. Is there anything else...