Fortnite Xbox s buttons flicker and not working

Discus and support Fortnite Xbox s buttons flicker and not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Those issues are only for this game. I have tried other pads and all the same. Sometimes the ‘A’ button stops working. Especially on greeting screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Tseitlin, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Fortnite Xbox s buttons flicker and not working

Those issues are only for this game. I have tried other pads and all the same.

Sometimes the ‘A’ button stops working. Especially on greeting screen on first load after I turn Xbox to power. If I reset just the game, it works.

Then in game when I try exist a car or activate weapon zoom it flickers as if I’m am pressing the button on and off. But I don’t. I hold it tight.

:)

Alex Tseitlin, Oct 30, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Alex. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If this issue is only affecting Fortnite, I would recommend reporting it to Epic Games for further assistance.

Epic Games Player Support: https://www.epicgames.com/help/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Alex Tseitlin Win User

The buttons start working for a 1 sec if I click the home button on the controller and then get back to the game. But it only works for a sec. Then I have to do it again.
  4. JP83X Win User

Xbox One blank screen when i start the console

Between matches on BF4 I hit the xbox button and then the screen flickered and went black. I could hear that everything was working fine but the screen was black.
  5. siddharth_maheshwari Win User

fullscreen issue in games

sir, thanks for your help but i found solutions and fixed the issue partly, other people posted the same problem under the head "game FLICKERING when in fullscreen", and i was able to fix this flicker after disabling full screen optimizaion, now one game which is homefront the revolution is working fine, but its not for other games like fortnite, any fixes for such issue?
  6. LD VAD3R Win User

Xbox One S flickering in Destiny

I also suggest changing the thread title to "Xbox One S flickering in Destiny"
Thema:

1. Fortnite Xbox s buttons flicker and not working - Similar Threads - Fortnite buttons flicker

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  8. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  9. Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s: Hi! I want to know if there is a difference between Xbox series s fortnite edition and the normal Xbox series s because the one with fortnite edition is cheaper than the normal one. If it was the...
  10. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,: Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can...