Fortnite won't load.

Discus and support Fortnite won't load. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my Xbox One, starting today when I try to play Fortnite, I get the error, "There was a problem launching your game or app." I've uninstalled and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike Skog, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Mike Skog
    Mike Skog Guest

Fortnite won't load.

On my Xbox One, starting today when I try to play Fortnite, I get the error, "There was a problem launching your game or app." I've uninstalled and reinstalled, no change. What's going on?

:)

Mike Skog, Jul 24, 2023
  2. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

fortnite won't load

Hey there, skate13bruv

Please go to My Games and Apps and select Fortnite and uninstall it. Then go to the
    Ready to Install section and select Fortnite and Install it back onto your Xbox. Then try and launch the game again.

9 times out of 10 this resolves most issues regarding games not loading, because there is generally a file which has become corrupt.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Fortnite won't load.

Hi, Mike. Please remove the game from your console.

After that, disconnect your external drive and perform a physical power cycle by disconnecting the power cable:

“Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important, Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.
    Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.”

You can find the same steps in the article below
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Finally, install the game on the internal console storage. All this, without connecting the external drive again.
  4. ChaosDemonLaz3r Win User

Fortnite won't load

Hi!

Try to perform a
    power cycle
    and try again.
    I didn't work.
  5. Mike Skog Win User

Fortnite won't load.

No to the Insiders.

No error code, just that message.

It's installed on an external drive.

I also noticed that the version # for Fortnite is 0.0.0.0
  6. MiickO9 Win User

Fortnite won't load

Thema:

Fortnite won't load.

1. Fortnite won't load. - Similar Threads - Fortnite won't load

2. Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?: When I went to Epic Games, I downloaded the file for Fortnite. I clicked on the file, but a small screen popped up and said, "The app you are trying to install isn't Microsoft-verified." This...
  3. Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything: hi so basically my Xbox won't let me download fortnite like at all it said my content doesn't match the version I been invited to play and i don't know how to fix it at all I been playing fortnite...
  4. My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...: I keep trying to log onto the Xbox Cloud Gaming service provided by Microsoft to play Fortnite or at least test it with some mates yet it still doesn't work and seems to create an error. Is there...
  5. Fortnite won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't install: My son's fortnite won't install the new update, It goes the the queue and then just stops at 0%. He has enough room on the system so what do we do? f58c2159-71fb-4565-9191-6a8b6376cbd5
  6. Fortnite won't update now won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't update now won't install: Hi I tried to update fortnite and it stayed at 0percent all day not even 0.01 checked my Internet and that's all good. So then I unistalled to try to re install and now it comes up with the...
  7. My fortnite has corrupted and won't reinstall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fortnite has corrupted and won't reinstall.: Fortnite has corrupted, I've uninstalled and restarted my xbox one console as well as reset to defaults yet I still cannot install fornite. What can I do to fix the issue?...
  8. Fortnite is corrupted and won't install/uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite is corrupted and won't install/uninstall: As the title says, I have done everything, from power reset, to resetting the console and keeping all games and apps, the game still says corrupted, but after "uninstalling" the game and doing a...
  9. Fortnite won't connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't connect: Fortnite will not go past the connecting page. I have Uninstalled game, power cycled xbox, reset console, signed in and out. Nothing has worked. 2ee480ce-db5e-4d06-8c61-7a2e6bc8650c
  10. Why won't my fortnite open?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my fortnite open?: I've deleted and re installed. Cleared the cache. Shut down my internet. Factory reset it. Used a different account. Tried everything I can think of, please help 0e4d0a39-a004-44d8-a6d7-88d6311c056c