Fortnite wont load

Discus and support Fortnite wont load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What do i do if fortnite keeps kicking me out eventho im not in the game playing? ad3e63d5-a0ae-4137-98ea-871f12ee948a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by colinharris6, Nov 26, 2020.

1. colinharris6
    colinharris6 Guest

Fortnite wont load

What do i do if fortnite keeps kicking me out eventho im not in the game playing?

:)

colinharris6, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Phxse YT  Win User

Can't launch game

For some reason it wont let me load it to fortnite and i had just bought the fortnite crew pass for $10 and i was supposed to get my vbucks yesterday but my game wont load up.
  3. crazy man029 Win User

fortnite wont load

Hi there sorry to hear you're having problems with fortnite.

I may have some solutions that will help you though.

The first one is simply restart your console which should fix the problem

If that does not work try this.

• First of all, log out of your account
    • Close Fortnite altogether by pressing start and then quitting the game
    • Fire up Fortnite once again while not logged in
    • You'll be prompted to log in using the account that purchased or downloaded the game
    • Once logged in, your account should - in theory at least - be working again.
    If that doesn't work then you're going to unfortunately have to uninstall the game and reinstall it. Don't worry you won't lose your data it is stored on the cloud. Just re-download the game and log back into your account and you should be fine.
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Fortnite wont load

Hello there @Grovermaniac, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. Exodus Scalpel Win User

My Fortnite wont load

Try to make a hard reset by holding down the power button until the system shuts down.

Then unplug the power cable from the outlet for 30 seconds and plug it back in and power on the console that might help
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
Thema:

Fortnite wont load

1. Fortnite wont load - Similar Threads - Fortnite wont load

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  8. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  9. my contoller wont work on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my contoller wont work on fortnite: I have tried reinstall my firmware through device manger and have also gone on the setting in fortnite aefb9bc3-9b36-428e-b3b0-0e1f90518d02
  10. Wont let me buy the save the world pack on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me buy the save the world pack on fortnite: I have been trying to buy the save the world pack on fortnite for a few hours but it won't let me. I clicked the redeem code button and added my xbox gift card code in but it only added the credit...