Fortnite won’t load on Xbox series x

Discus and support Fortnite won’t load on Xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox series x won’t load Fortnite. The game starts to load in and crashes right away. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still won’t work. No error code.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matt kraiss, Jul 25, 2023.

1. matt kraiss
    matt kraiss Guest

Xbox series x won’t load Fortnite. The game starts to load in and crashes right away. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still won’t work. No error code. Just crashes. What do I do?

:)

matt kraiss, Jul 25, 2023
  2. Jasmine O'Brien Win User

Hi Kate, you should be able to find a phone number for Microsoft on google. For everyone who has commented since my comment, I thought I’d give a quick update. There was no way to fix my Xbox, none of the trouble shooting steps from Microsoft or epic games could fix it. I spoke with Microsoft on the phone and they said I could send it away to be fixed but that it would be unlikely they’d actually be able to fix it and the best they could do would be to send a second hand one back at no expense. But because I had just bought mine they said the shop I bought it from is responsible for a new replacement. Thought this would helpful for some of you, since I know you guys don’t have warranty left. This is most likely what Microsoft will offer you. Good luck guys, I don’t understand how such a modern console can struggle with just one game :(
  3. André Laflamme Win User

Have you been able to fix your problem? if so, what have you done?

tks in advance!
  4. cpjcutts Win User

Not yet, I have spoken to Microsoft and they have said to send it for repair. Mine is out of warranty, however as its a software related issue and not hardware. So it should be down to them to fix it. I am just waiting for conformation on how this will work.
  5. Kate Woods1 Win User

Hi, I’m having the same problem with my sons Xbox series x with Fortnite has anyone managed to fix it?

Thanks Kate
  6. ΣΤΕΛΙΟΣ ΜΗΠWin User

Same problem for the last month. I have done everything and nothing could fix the problem. Today i bypass my modem and connect my console with my mobile phone as access point with data. I started the game and everything worked jast fine. I don't know why, my modem seems to work perfectly. I communicate with my internet provider and still searching. I hope my solution works for everyone.
Thema:

1. Fortnite won’t load on Xbox series x - Similar Threads - Fortnite won’t load

2. Gift card for fortnite won’t work

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift card for fortnite won’t work: I have been trying to redeem a Fortnite vbucks card and it keeps connecting me to a different epic games account and I it won’t let me link my Xbox account to that account is there any possible...
  3. Why won’t Fortnite install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t Fortnite install?: I’ve tried many times to fix this issue but nothing seems to work. This has been happening since the new Fortnite season was released and the update won’t install. To fix it at first I tried...
  4. It won’t let me install Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me install Fortnite: Fortnite won’t update. Almost 2 weeks ago I tried to update Fortnite but it wouldn’t work. It would give me an error and say to delete it and reinstall it so I did that when I tried to reinstall...
  5. Touchscreen controls on fortnite won’t go away once I connect my controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Touchscreen controls on fortnite won’t go away once I connect my controller: Hi, for a while now whenever I connect my Xbox controller to my laptop to play Fortnite on xcloud, the touchscreen controls stay on my screen. This makes it very annoying while playing. I’d...
  6. Fortnite won’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won’t play: Hello. Xbox x. My son can’t play fortnite but can play all other games. Has been playing almost daily until yesterday when it stopped. Help?!?! 9cc24284-9b81-4200-8ebd-385b6e4b5a2d
  7. Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it constantly shows failed. I have deleted the account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it constantly shows failed. I have deleted the account...: Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it shows failed all of the time. I have deleted my account and re added it but it’s no different. I have tried adding a new account but still the same outcome...
  8. Fortnite won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won’t update: Fortnite won’t update and keeps stopping. edf91de0-a7e0-4357-8b6c-8bf4cecb1134
  9. Fortnite won’t load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won’t load?: Can anyone help. I am trying to install Fortnite but it keeps stopping at 0%? 812f4be1-fb15-420b-b277-8979b15ad975
  10. New ufc and Fortnite won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New ufc and Fortnite won’t load: My son has a series x he just got the new ufc but it won’t load, it installs but when loading the game it just buffers and boots him back to the Home Screen. It dose this with Fortnite also. We...