Fortnite won't connect from Ipad (continued)

Discus and support Fortnite won't connect from Ipad (continued) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Referring back to this thread - Support asked: Is this the only game where this happens? I haven't tried any other games. I can do that. The issue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Peter Rozek, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Peter Rozek
    Peter Rozek Guest

Referring back to this thread -

Support asked:

Is this the only game where this happens?

I haven't tried any other games. I can do that. The issue seems to be the Cloud Gaming servers, so I'm not sure if that covers all games or just Fortnite

Let us start with the system requirements:

:)

Peter Rozek, Jan 10, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Fortnite won't connect from ipad

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello PeterRozek,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to play Fortnite on your iPad. We notice you mention about long queue on message to be connected. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

This issue may be caused by network or service issue. To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. We would like to confirm, are you in the middle of the game when you said you get caught from long queue?
    2. Are you playing Fortnite with Xbox Cloud Gaming or with Nvidia GeForce NOW?
    3. Since, the issue you were getting is possible issue with network, may we ask if you have tried to connect to a different network?
    4. May we ask for a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal any personal information.
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Peter Rozek,

I might assume you are the same person, who posted this thread. We appreciate your response to our question.

May we know if this issue happens only on Fortnite? Have you tried testing other games?

Since, the Xbox Cloud Gaming is still on its Beta version. We can provide you troubleshooting of your issue however you may need to raise this concern to the Team Xbox if issue persists.

Let us start with the system requirements:

More details here: Set up your Apple device for cloud gaming | Xbox Support.

Last resort will be using a browser that is supported for Cloud Gaming and go to this link to play: Xbox.com/play

Support article: Supported browsers for cloud gaming on the web | Xbox Support

We look forward for your reply.

Regards,

5. Peter Rozek Win User

1. We would like to confirm, are you in the middle of the game when you said you get caught from long queue?
      • No. I'm unable to get into the game. I launch the Cloud Gaming on my iPad, select Fortnite, then Play and this message comes up. Once I get into play the game I'm good to go.
    2. Are you playing Fortnite with Xbox Cloud Gaming or with Nvidia GeForce NOW?
      • No, only on the iPad
    3. Since, the issue you were getting is possible issue with network, may we ask if you have tried to connect to a different network?
      • Different networks. All are VERY fast. 1000+ mb and my throughput to the ipad using speed tests is about 300mb download and 40mb upload
    4. Screen shot attached. Sometimes there is no time prediction. The 15-minute estimate may or may not have any connection to reality. :)
      It's very likely to timeout.

[​IMG]
  6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Fortnite won't connect

Hello gunner, my name is zahir, a independent advisor.

I fully understand the issue, i myself have the same issue.

It seems to be a fortnite issue, all the fixes i have tried have not worked.

Check if services is down
    Restart, and reboot router.
    Keep resrarting the game
    Last option just wait.

This bug has been a pain for fortnite players.

You can also contct epic games support.

For me i just wait and it lets me in after a while.

Regards
    Zahir
Thema:

1. Fortnite won't connect from Ipad (continued) - Similar Threads - Fortnite won't connect

2. Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?: When I went to Epic Games, I downloaded the file for Fortnite. I clicked on the file, but a small screen popped up and said, "The app you are trying to install isn't Microsoft-verified." This...
  3. Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything: hi so basically my Xbox won't let me download fortnite like at all it said my content doesn't match the version I been invited to play and i don't know how to fix it at all I been playing fortnite...
  4. My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...: I keep trying to log onto the Xbox Cloud Gaming service provided by Microsoft to play Fortnite or at least test it with some mates yet it still doesn't work and seems to create an error. Is there...
  5. Fortnite won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't install: My son's fortnite won't install the new update, It goes the the queue and then just stops at 0%. He has enough room on the system so what do we do? f58c2159-71fb-4565-9191-6a8b6376cbd5
  6. Fortnite won't update now won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't update now won't install: Hi I tried to update fortnite and it stayed at 0percent all day not even 0.01 checked my Internet and that's all good. So then I unistalled to try to re install and now it comes up with the...
  7. My fortnite has corrupted and won't reinstall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fortnite has corrupted and won't reinstall.: Fortnite has corrupted, I've uninstalled and restarted my xbox one console as well as reset to defaults yet I still cannot install fornite. What can I do to fix the issue?...
  8. Fortnite is corrupted and won't install/uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite is corrupted and won't install/uninstall: As the title says, I have done everything, from power reset, to resetting the console and keeping all games and apps, the game still says corrupted, but after "uninstalling" the game and doing a...
  9. Fortnite won't connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't connect: Fortnite will not go past the connecting page. I have Uninstalled game, power cycled xbox, reset console, signed in and out. Nothing has worked. 2ee480ce-db5e-4d06-8c61-7a2e6bc8650c
  10. Fortnite won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't load.: On my Xbox One, starting today when I try to play Fortnite, I get the error, "There was a problem launching your game or app." I've uninstalled and reinstalled, no change. What's going on?...