Fortnite Win 10 clips DVR problem

Discus and support Fortnite Win 10 clips DVR problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Win 10 gamebar identifies it as a game and I can record without a problem but can't upload to xbox app it says it doesn't recognize the game. Why isn... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShrillAxis21691, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Fortnite Win 10 clips DVR problem

Win 10 gamebar identifies it as a game and I can record without a problem but can't upload to xbox app it says it doesn't recognize the game. Why isn it not recognized and is it supposed to be like this?

Windows and xbox app are updated to the latest version.

It accepts csgo clips but not fortnite?

:)

ShrillAxis21691, Mar 16, 2018
  2. Fortnite PC not uploading to xbox dvr

I can't upload my screenshots and clips of fortnite to xbox dvr from the win 10 xbox app. Windows and Xbox is fully updated. the error is "We do not recognize this game"

ShrillAxis21691, Mar 16, 2018
  3. Mehrdad Aria
    Mehrdad Aria Guest
    Xbox game DVR cant record clips

Hi

i cant record videos with xbox game DVR in win 10, my hardware is supported, xbox app is up to date but still i see this error: This PC cant record clips !!!

my hardware: GT630, Core 2 Quad Q8300

what is problem ??

Mehrdad Aria, Mar 16, 2018
  4. Ackis Win User

Game DVR audio channels

5. TheProCatDasher Win User

"You can't share game clips."

Hi,

It looks like your Game DVR components has something to do with the error message that you are getting. Here is a

link
    on how to record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10.

Keep us posted the outcome to guide you with further troubleshooting steps.
    "I cant upload my clips on Windows 10" then you say "There's a problem with your recording" Im really sick and annoyed of this bs. My privacy settings say I can upload game clips and I know for a fact Im not banned but it still doesnt let me upload them.
    WHAT. DO. I. DO?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

"You can't share game clips."

Hi,

It looks like your Game DVR components has something to do with the error message that you are getting. Here is a

link
    on how to record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10.

Keep us posted the outcome to guide you with further troubleshooting steps.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Does anyone know how to edit video and put it back on your xbox one?

From the Game DVR screen within the Xbox app, you can access and edit all game clips recorded on Windows 10, as well as clips shared from your Xbox One. Editing in the Xbox app is restricted to Trim at this time. For more info:

support.xbox.com/.../edit-recording-game-dvr-windows-10
  8. Mister Maka Win User

DVR isn't picking up audio input from my microphone

Hey LEIGHTON LEGEND,

Windows 10 Xbox DVR will record the game audio, but it does not record input voices or external audio. There is a setting to enable audio with Game DVR, but that setting is for enabling game audio. This page outlines all information on how to

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

If you'd like to give some feedback for future updates definitely head over to http://xbox.uservoice.com/.
Thema:

Fortnite Win 10 clips DVR problem

1. Fortnite Win 10 clips DVR problem - Similar Threads - Fortnite Win clips

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  8. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  9. Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s: Hi! I want to know if there is a difference between Xbox series s fortnite edition and the normal Xbox series s because the one with fortnite edition is cheaper than the normal one. If it was the...
  10. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,: Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can...